Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife is enjoying others...What next?

• Thread starterertw27
  • Start date

ertw27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 17, 2008
I'm new to this site. My wife has been out with two different guys in equal amount of nites. She says that she misses that adventure of sucking as many cocks as she can. I must admit that I get turned on hearing her say these things. Where do I go from here?

Tis Good

Enjoy her to the max. It will even get better when she starts fucking them and coming home with her fresh fucked cunt. Your turn on will also get even better. Have Fun!!!!! okdeacon

Ertw27,

ertw27 said:
I'm new to this site. My wife has been out with two different guys on two different nights. She says she misses the adventure of sucking as many cocks as she can. I must admit, I get turned on hearing her say these things. Where do I go from here?

Tell your wife you'd like to ask her, as a special favor to you, to read the article by Susan Gower at this link so you and she can talk about it:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

Then, somewhat later, tell her as another special favor to you, you'd like to ask her to read the article by Cherry Lee at this link, so the two of you can talk about it:

For Women Scandalous Magazine cuckolding, Playgirl, fashion, beauty, health, sex advice for women

And, of course, discuss each article with her after she reads it.

Your post suggests your wife, who is showing excellent promise, will soon — with some encouragement from you — step up, step out and increase her marital stature to cuckoldress.

Good luck!

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be that she's already made a cuck out of you.
The most important thing is to communicate with her. Does she know that you get turned on when she talks about sucking lots of cocks?
Does she know that you're OK with her becoming a hotwife?

I really suggest you have a conversation about it all. I suspect she's having sex with these guys, but is not sure how to tell you and what your reaction might be.

Talk to her!

Users who are viewing this thread