Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife is becoming slut

• Thread starterwantstowatchher
  • Start date

wantstowatchher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2008
I know she has played around before, would be arousing to find someone has met her and had fun with my wife

*Very* nice....

Wantstowatchher,

wantstowatchher said:
I know she has played around before....

Good for your wife!

wantstowatchher said:
....[it] would be arousing to find someone has met her and had fun with my wife.

She looks hot, for sure. Gorgeous flowing black hair, attractive and *very* sensuous facial features, curvaceous figure; overall, she's a beautiful woman. Her appearance suggests she has real potential as a cuckoldress. I encourage you to encourage her.

—Custer

she is on her way

tys she is on her way as she has taken a few others bareback.

What a beauty - exotic and alluring. :)

I haven't met her or had fun with her, but I'd love to hear more about what she's been up to..... and see any other pictures of course ;)

wantstowatchher said:
tys she is on her way as she has taken a few others bareback.

*Excellent!* Thanks for the additional pics; your wife's facial expressions are *very* sexual in a smoky sort of way. :cool:

If she is still hesitant about openly cuckolding you; that is, with your full knowledge and approval of what she's doing, you might consider suggesting she read:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

What an exotic beauty.

I love the pic where she's hoisting a cold double deuce.

There's a gal with game.

Users who are viewing this thread