• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife in Florida had fun again

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
My wife was bored last Friday so she found two new friends on AFF and had them over,,, Here are three pictures she sent me,, Love the comments

Attachments

• R2G3 copy.jpg
    R2G3 copy.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 820
  • R2G2 copy 2.jpg
    R2G2 copy 2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 611
  • R2G4.jpg
    R2G4.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 640
Not to many coments,,

My hot wife works hard to make me happy by finding guys to fuck. She loves to feel their big cocks shoot deep in her pussy then take pictures and come home and share with me, then she asks me to post them on here. But as of late,, hardly any have been coming thru. Would like to know what the deal is.

Attachments

• R&H.jpg
    R&H.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 421
  • DSCN0433.jpg
    DSCN0433.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 351
No deal it's just summer and mnany are away. She is smoking hott. I would love to fill her sweet pussy with my cum.

I have always lurked but your wife is amazing so I had to post. Have seen your other threads before. Would love to fill her with my cum. I'm in Central Florida right now. Shoot me a PM if you'd like more info!

outstanding, I would love to fill her cunt and send her home to you, pussy dripping. She looks like one hot lady to me. love to hear and see more of her

She looks like she has a hot mouth - I'd make a donation ;)

we are in the pan handle,,, She loves to carry around cum from men

why if your wife is a hottie would you cover her face????

Because she wants to maintain some anonymity. She is the one who picks and chooses how she fucks. Some of the guys on here are butt heads and think that they are the ones who can decide to fuck a woman.... We are not into disrespect or humilation.

Users who are viewing this thread