Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife getting ready to play

• Thread starterdirtrider
  • Start date

dirtrider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2007
Hi all,
If you read my stories of the big night out then u know what lays ahead ,but for those that havent ,i posted pics of my wife readying herself for her first night , she isnt wearing anything underneath that dress,which two young guys found out that night, i will submit the story soon ,but till then i post these pics for guys comments ,sorry that they not action or nude but my wife hasnt come around to those types of pics,well not yet, cheers

wow!

Very nice :) Looking forward to hearing how those two young guys discovered she wasn't wearing anything under that dress....

Outstanding. I bet the only one happier they got under that dress was you.

i posted the story that goes with the pictures in xxx stories,i like your comments guys ,keep em up cheers

Mmmm, quite the stunner in that black dress, i see u from australia,i be happy to met if u like ,pm me if you desire too

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the offer, my wife says thank you also, but she likes bulls that are younger,please take no offence by this,she is flattered by your comments,cheers

thanks mate, but it great to hear and know guys like to do her,

so lets hear it bulls,what u like to do to her,

Hey man if you gave me a chance i love her on all fours,her perky tits slapping you in the face as i pump her sweet pussy,you hear her close up moan my name

Users who are viewing this thread