• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife Getting Closer

• Thread starterswimmen4ux
  • Start date

swimmen4ux

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2009
Wife and I been married 14 yrs. She played around w/other guys in the past w/me watching but the last time was about 4 yrs ago she lost interest. Things are starting to change. Occassionally after work her and some of the other girls go out to a Mexican restaurant for food and a drink. Tonight after doing that she called back to say she was going to go and shoot a cpl of games a pool at the place in town. She mentioned her female friend didn't want to go but she said xxxx (her new 24 yr old boss and his brother) were going and she was gonna play pool w/them. I guess that means he went to eat w/them to. SO HERE'S MY QUESTION: Any suggestions how I could help make this thing develop into something where they will hook up and she will begin to cuckold me w/o realizing it? It's sort of like if I push her she shows no interest but when she wanted to start going out w/girlfriends to eat said to myself "Hmm this might open some other doors they might leave there one night and go to a club..... kinda working so far. Hope to hear your thoughts.

Take over more and more of the household chores to free-up your wife to "go off duty" and spend more nights going out with her friends and anyone new she may meet.

She enjoys her time off now, so make it possible for her to have more opportunities.

She wasn't born under a cabbage tree or came down in the last shower. She will notice sexy men all around her, and will feel men flirting subtly (or deliberately) - and if she feels her marriage is rock solid and knows you want her to have a truly great time, she will find herself thinking more and more about what it might be like to have extra-marital sex even if it is (initially) not in her mind to go that far.

Married women enjoy compliments and attention from men not their husband, and it starts off innocently enough. It is part of self-esteem to know that men are turned on with lust for her.

A lot of married women get into the routine rut of always working in a job or doing housework. Free her up and her mind freshens up, and she feels more attractive, less bitchy, and more open to spreading her wings and trying out new stuff.

A few new clothes, and she starts to act different and more confidently and her mind can go to places she has never dared go before.

Stack the cards in your wife's favour, and your cuckold dreams can become reality, even though you don't actually tell her what you want her to do.

Let her feel young and pretty again, so her hidden fantasies can come true as well.

Men and women both have fantasies which they mostly are too shy to admit to each other. A lot of cucks never find out the truth that their wife has been secretlywanting extra-marital sex for years, but would never let her husband know this was what she craved. She lets him feel she is doing him a huge favor, spreading her thighs for strangers - this helps her take over the marriage to her set of rules.

Great advice Sarah, Thanks!

Tonight this supervisor I was talking about came over to help out at the location where my wife works b/c they were really short handed. Wife had to put in about 14 hrs today. On his way over he also text her and suggested they go have a drink at the pool room but she told him she was say to tired and couldn't leave them short handed. He understood and came on over to help. When she got home at 1:30am she was telling me about her day and also what I just told you above he suggested. Here's the next twist. Although he suggested that I could come I don't think it was genuine. She said tonight he's also worried I may call the HR Dept. on him my wife said. Hmm, if he knew how bad I wanted something to happen between him and the wife that would be least of his worries. One reason he probably thinks that is b/c I used to work for that company to and I know the HR folks. Not my intention at all. So I was wondering should I just let them keep going as they are or should I maybe get to know him some and they tell him what I'd like for him to do.....? Wife is aware of my desires but has said she won't do that any more like in the past. But like Sarah explained above and w/a little alcohol to help out she can get pretty hot herself. If he could get her over to this other place i n ow where they have dancing and pool tables it
would allow for some closer contact w/dancing. Wife gets a good buzz she loves to dance. Sorry so long hope this is all making some sense. I'm sure someone has been in similar situation before.

Provide her opportunities, and when she meets the right guy the chemistry will take over. She knows you want her to, and you supported her through previous cuckolding, so.

She won't fuck a guy unless he makes her wet between the legs when she talks to him.
Wetness will cause her to cross the line to grab what her body is demanding of her. She will be putty in his hands, and will do anything he asks of her - because her mind remembers that is what you want her to experience.

Husbands are no good at selecting lovers for their wives.

Wetness = he is the one for this moment in time (even if he is not the kind of guy she would take home to show off to her family).

Chemistry is everything.

I do want to watch and know about the meetings if and when they develop. Or it could be a little of both! We've both been working alot of hours so here's what I know for now.

I was going through her cell phone checking her text messages from her supv. She had to work some really late hrs this past week and especially the wkend. On Friday night/Sat morning she got home about 2:30am. Her phone showed 2 text at around 1:20 am, first asking what time she was leaving. Second saying "let's go have a drink". I also see a cpl of calls around tha time. I dont know what she said to him but knowing her after working 14 plus hrs she probably didn't want anyone to see her in public after a rough day, LOL. I saw another text where she was going to have to go in at 3am to do a special project lets say, routinely has to do it and he asked if she needed a "helper". Don't know what her reply was.

So Sarah, I think your last reply is right on target. This is not the man she would want to show her family but like you said the chemistry is at the right time I'm confident she will fall for that first kiss and more. Can't wait! Also, can't wait til she goes to sleep tonight so I can check her phone again. Maybe I need to check into one of those cell phone spy deals, :)

Its Shows Promise

So man keep us updated. Especially since its true. Let us know when he get into her panties.:D okdeacon

Sniff her panties in the laundry basket, and if she is not home, put them on for a few hours before returning them to the basket.

This will help you develop some empathy understanding of "how good she is enjoying his attention".

After 14 hours, she definitely needs some rewards, because she is Keeping America afloat through its darkest financial days.

Another interestin note, I bought her a vibrator recently and I rubbed it against her clit and she came 4 times. She loved the feeling of climaxing. I cannot make her cum w/my cock. She knew I had a toy for myself since we rarely have sex and so the timing was right and I re-introduced her to one. I was hoping the climaxing will make her want the real thing again from her supervisor. Anyways, after that night the very next night I went from the den into the bedroom where she was already in bed after taking some ambien. I heard this buzzing noise and thought the clock was going crazy. It was her laying very still w/her eyes closed and she had that vibrator down on her pussy under the cover. I laid beside her in the bed jacking slowly and so turned on by it all. She came again and actually fell asleep w/that thing still
going. I pulled it out for her, LOL!

Will update on the supervisor as soon as I can he has several units he oversees and some are 1.5 hrs from wifes location so not always able to be around daily.

Sarah,

I think all the time about what you said regarding chemistry. So true and while things are moving slower than I wished for I know it is that chemistry that is going to get him in her panties in a matter of time. Yummy!

Wow how things developed it's now happening out of no where and he's just arrive here at the house yes at almost 2am. He wanted her so bad he didn't care what time it was. They are in the den now soon as they move into bedroom I will watch and fill everyone in on how this got started tonight thru to the end.

Wow. Glad to hear the good news. Hope she dresses up real sexy and you get to see the whole thing. Let us know how it turns out.

Okay here is how it happened. I fell asleep in the recliner and woke up about 9pm. She had her ipad in her lap and I thought she was surfing. Then I realized she had her cell phone in her lap out of view and she was texting. I could tell by the look on her face who it was and she was so interested and kind of smiling. She began to talk about work as if she was on the company website email. One word led to another and of course her supervisor came up about some business. I thought that was the perfect time for me to let her know I supported her meeting him. So I said "I have a feeling he likes you". She tried to play it off and all and one word led to another and then she admitted he was texting her. I basically said if you don't think he would see you just text him a little tease and see if he takes it. She said he already told me he had some serious serious thoughts about hooking up w/me but knew I was married. I said see, here's your chance and we went on from there. Short time later he is at our house and I watched but he didn't know I could see them. OMG, it was erotic, passionate and he made her cum 4 or 5 times if not more and it was all so hot. Can't wait to see the next meeting

Users who are viewing this thread