• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife fucking right now

• Thread starteririshmix07
  • Start date

irishmix07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2008
I'm not really a cuck, and this is our first time! I told her about the fantasy and she was on the fence, but came back 15mins later and said she'd do it if I really wanted it......think she has already done it or was thinking about it? well anyway he just got to he house and they're gonna facetime and have me on speaker for it. We're celebrating the fact that we're so stable that we can handle this. Probably just a one time thing because I'm not sure how I feel (SO MANY EMOTIONS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!) Any words of encouragement will be great. Thank you everyone. This is a shot she had taken for me 6months ago....Im having trouble loading the image, how do I do it from my computer? not the web...

there found it

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 4.24.30 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-05-16 at 4.24.30 PM.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 733

Users who are viewing this thread