Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife from Finland

• Thread starterpari105
  • Start date
That would be a big, round, squeezable "YES" from me ;)

Lovely looking lady - tell us (and show us) more. Does she like other men to play with, and do YOU enjoy the fact? What's her favorite sexual activity?? Where are the other pictures???? :D

i can easily imagine her on all fours, those huge tits swaying as i slam into her pussy from the rear.

Oh, my ...

I, on the other hand, would like her on top of me, with those beauties swinging over my face...
Cannot wait for more pics...

Great :) That wrapped round my cock, while those boobs overflow my hands - sounds like a slice of Heaven to me.

Tell us about her (while you post LOTS more pictures). I put a few questions there to start you off. (I know - I'm persistent - but you know you want to share) ;)

It is just getting better !!

The title says it all...
Agreed with greymaster: LOTS & LOTS of pictures needed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

I've just stepped backwards through a series of posts finished by the same pair of members... So it looks like we've got the brothers DragonRobert and The Snout in the gang.

The question is guys, are you naturally offensive, or did you pay for special lessons? :p

I was always told, "If you can't say something nice then say NOTHING"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Snout said:
And I was always told not to live your life by someone else's rules. :)

:D In case you hadn't noticed, almost 100% of posters here AREN'T (in one way or another).

The Snout said:
Besides, 9 out of 10 wives posted in here that members are calling 'stunning' or 'gorgeous' are medically obese according to the surgeon general.

So when are we going to see the string of supermodels you've married / dated / fucked in a back alley?

You. my friend, are not worth the effort of responding to - so I won't make that mistake again. Goodbye :)

Sure - Why not :)

Have you shared her for real? Or is it just a wish of yours??

Attachments

• Pari01.jpg
    Pari01.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 185
Hey greymaster; just wondering why are those two and a few other ones in here in the first place. the only thing i could think of is that they are looking for pictures of themselves all dressed up in their heels and hosery or are jealous of the women looking better than them. the woman in question -- no question, -- she is hot and i'd love a weekend with her (so would the wife).

greymaster said:
:D In case you hadn't noticed, almost 100% of posters here AREN'T (in one way or another).

So when are we going to see the string of supermodels you've married / dated / fucked in a back alley?

You. my friend, are not worth the effort of responding to - so I won't make that mistake again. Goodbye :)

Users who are viewing this thread