Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife for BBC

• Thread starterimpregn8mywife
  • Start date
I

impregn8mywife

Would love to see her (****** to) take BBC, but she's hesitating...

Attachments

• n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 480
  • n8.jpg
    n8.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 304
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 426
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 684
WOW!! LOVE your name, you have the RIGHT attitude towards wives and BBC!! This is my/our BIGGEST fantasy, for me to become pregnant as a result of my BBC affairs. Hopefully we will be able to act on this fantasy this year. Getting back in to the lifestyle after 10 years away from it. to raise our son and not have to answer his questions about "mommy's friends"......KIDS!! LOL

Hope you can convince your wife to give it a try....she looks like the kind of Lover Black men REALLY enjoy, and she will LOVE what she gets in return....and based upon your name, plan on raising an interacial child of your own too!! With your obvious support, it won't take long for her to start wondering what it would be like to go bare and unprotected and her BBC Lovers will be MORE than willing to oblige!! LOL

Have fun!!! JMNBABE

I have fantasized about having my 23yo prude wife force bred for months now.

She looks very good, and I'd be interested - or should I say - more interested if I knew where you were located.

Asking for it?

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
Her Pussy looks Juicy and Ready for Bull Cock!

Better look at it :p

What do you think?
Is her body asking to be used for breeding?

Attachments

• cunt.jpg
    cunt.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 196
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 238

Users who are viewing this thread