Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife finally starting to open up

stonedstag

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2021
My wife knows about my fantasy, and was hesitant about it for a long time. She was always a one man kinda girl. But recently she told me that someone random added her on snap and started messaging her, I told her to have some fun and flirt. And to my surprise she did! He recently asked her for feet pics and she sent him some and he was generous about it. If you know what I mean.
But after that he asked her for fussy pics and me thinking my wife wanted no part in that thought she would shut him down. But to my surprise she asked me if it was OK to send him a video! I was stoked and turned on. She sent him the video I attached. And he replied with a few dick pics. I think my wife is soon going to become a hotwife!

View attachment VID_20241014_135653.mp4

• Love
Reactions: yummyman, Islandsinthesun, throwback and 7 others
I’ve encouraged my wife to try other guys and she always said she didn’t want to. I became suspicious when she was gone for many hours shopping and came home with little or nothing. A few times a few groceries were brought in. I questioned her about making “other stops” and she angrily denied it. I then brought up the soiled panties I found tucked near the bottom of the laundry basket. I could tell she was busted. She admitted seeing a guy that lost his wife six months ago. He was a friend of a couple we often socialize with. She admitted to fucking him four different times. I posted a longer version in a 5th read called “suspicious before and now” and “New cuck (maybe). The longer account is there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: throwback and genuinepleasure
stonedstag said:
My wife knows about my fantasy, and was hesitant about it for a long time. She was always a one man kinda girl. But recently she told me that someone random added her on snap and started messaging her, I told her to have some fun and flirt. And to my surprise she did! He recently asked her for feet pics and she sent him some and he was generous about it. If you know what I mean.
But after that he asked her for fussy pics and me thinking my wife wanted no part in that thought she would shut him down. But to my surprise she asked me if it was OK to send him a video! I was stoked and turned on. She sent him the video I attached. And he replied with a few dick pics. I think my wife is soon going to become a hotwife!

Very hot video sir! 😍

Reactions: stonedstag
stonedstag said:

What a pretty, puffy, pink pussy!! I wish I were her new bull!

Hawkdoctor said:
I’ve encouraged my wife to try other guys and she always said she didn’t want to. I became suspicious when she was gone for man6 hours shopping and came home with little or nothing. A few times a few groceries were brought in. I questioned her about making “other stops” and she angrily denied it. I then brought up the soiled panties I found tucked near the bottom of the laundry basket. I could tell she was busted. She admitted seeing a guy that lost his wife six months ago. He was a friend of a couple we often socialize with. She admitted to fucking him four different times. I posted a longer version in a 5th read called “suspicious before and now” and “New cuck (maybe). The longer account is there.
I hope you encouraged her afterwards

2wheel said:
I said she could continue. He asked her to go to dinner as a way of saying thanks for being a friend in need. He said it was looking like our fling is going to end. This time she opened up about the details. She said they made love, snuggled while naked and talked, and fucked one more time.

Last edited:
2wheel said:
I am encouraging her! She is continuing to send him pics and vids.:)

Reactions: Nazareth
stonedstag said:

Update: she's turned on to the idea of fucking someone else. So I'm currently looking for the right person in our area to link up! (Snapchat guy is too far) I'm so excited and hard! Lol I'll be sure to take pics and videos when the time occurs. But till then, here's a pic she sent to the guy she's been snapchating.

IMG_20241020_162538.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, Atlanta_Jay, throwback and 2 others
Congrats! so happy for you she is opening up and enjoying a new freedom.

Reactions: throwback
stonedstag said:
Update: she's turned on to the idea of fucking someone else. So I'm currently looking for the right person in our area to link up! (Snapchat guy is too far) I'm so excited and hard! Lol I'll be sure to take pics and videos when the time occurs. But till then, here's a pic she sent to the guy she's been snapchating.

IMG_20241020_162538.jpg
Looking forward to seeing updates. My wife is the fence. Likes the fantasy, but any further she’ll only roleplay

stonedstag said:

IMG_20241020_162538.jpg

I'd enjoy chatting and getting pics like that from her, hopefully leading up to a face-to-face meet and fucking.

bobbym36533@yahoo.com

stonedstag said:

IMG_20241020_162538.jpgI’d Snapchat her for you…. Hung dominant older here

IMG_5564.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: throwback
stonedstag said:

I’d love to discreetly talk with her for ya :)

Users who are viewing this thread