Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife finally got her first

• Thread starterJackson233
  • Start date

Jackson233

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2007
black cock on Saturday. The gentleman came to our home and after one glass of wine my wife had his cock out and was on her kness sucking on it. Before long he was pounding her pussy hard, just the way she likes it. He fucked her for almost an hour... her poor pussy was dripping, red, swollen and gaping... she made faces and noises I have never heard come from her! She throughly enjoyed the experience (as did I photographing it) and we can't wait to make it happen again! In the end he pulled his cock from her pussy and came on her face.

After he left I licked her tired pussy and then slid my cock into her effortlessly and filled her well used pussy with my cum.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Great quality pics!

I love the wedding ring shot!

How was it for you both?

No offense but a real woman would have gone bareback.

maod979 said:
No offense but a real woman would have gone bareback.

So.... you think that it takes a real woman to risk STDs?
Is there something wrong with me that I think it would take a real stupid woman to risk an STD for kinky sex?

Condoms save lives, maybe even yours.

I wish I could see my wife take a black cock like that.

Great

Love the pics thanks for shareing. Hope we can see more of your wife.

Jackson233 said:
black cock on Saturday. The gentleman came to our home and after one glass of wine my wife had his cock out and was on her kness sucking on it. Before long he was pounding her pussy hard, just the way she likes it. He fucked her for almost an hour... her poor pussy was dripping, red, swollen and gaping... she made faces and noises I have never heard come from her! She throughly enjoyed the experience (as did I photographing it) and we can't wait to make it happen again! In the end he pulled his cock from her pussy and came on her face.

After he left I licked her tired pussy and then slid my cock into her effortlessly and filled her well used pussy with my cum.

Hope you enjoy the photos!
awesome lets see more

Hot story do share more pics she looks great sucking that black cock

wife

I wish it was my wife getting that black cock up her whitr married pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread