• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife dropped a bombshell on our fun. Advice welcomed.

• Thread starterHisandhers
  • Start date

Hisandhers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2022
Here’s the short version. Few years back she BBJ her college friend 7yrs into our marriage. She thought she ruined everything but turn out I liked it. We still needed to hash out the root of why she did it, basically we were stalled in a routine with kids and work. We worked through that and are better than ever. I was down to have her continue the fun with him if she wanted to which she did a few time afterwards. Enter my friend. He’s married, but after a year of marriage sex life all it doed (they need to figure that out one day). So with our new found interest we invited him to enjoy my wife. Some solo and some with us 3. But she did have apprehensions cause we know his wife so there’s a little guilt my wife been feeling. Additionally she also joined a site while on a work trip to find a buddy (my idea) which she did and she actually flew out twice for some fun. I really love the videos and pics. And both of us have a trip planned in Sep to meet up again. Exciting because he’s looking forward to his first chance at having another dude in the mix, he got some curiosities he wants to explore. But in the mean time, we have a pool party coming up this weekend where my friend is coming. Him and I was sailing in a plan for him to get her alone, away from the family and friends for a quick fun session. Now here’s the bombshell. When I asked why she didn’t reply to my text about our plan with nothing more that “I seen your text”, she says she not feeling it because we are friends with his wife 🤦. I told her I understand, but where does that leave me? I’m still more than down to have her continue her Hotwife life style because that scratches both of our kinks. But if my friend is not an option I don’t really see any easy options to satisfy my needs being that my friend and I are like minded in what we do with each other wether she’s there or not. She would be cool if I continued with him when ever but the fact that me being able to see her involved with another guy in person being further and fewer between really sucks. I know this is a real poor me type of post but being that it just came up tonight days before the party really sucks. I’m sure I already know the answer but if anyone has any advice to keep this train rolling that be greatly appreciated 🤙

Users who are viewing this thread