Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife curious about bbc...

• Thread starterpattern104966
  • Start date

pattern104966

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
hey there folks....been long time watcher, and now first time post....the wife and i have been chatting it over and she is curious about bbc....we have swung together in the past, so that is not a problem....she is also very bi and multi-orgasmic....she is 36, 5'4", 110#.....we were just wondering if she is worthy of bbc attention.....i think she is as we were out at the bar last nite and the black bartender was all eyes on her.....let us know what the members think by leaving us some comments....also, before everyone asks, we are in the detroit area....hope to hear from ya soon.....pattern104966@yahoo.c*m

DSC02413.JPG

DSC02412.JPG

DSC02414.JPG

interest

Hell Yah ..if she had flirted the black bartender back...she'd be 'blacked' already!!:pimp:

sorry...

will & eve....very sorry for posting in the wrong section....tried 2 post in the correct forum, but it would not let us....please accept our appologies.....

Hi Will & Eve
it is Very appreciated that you wait a few days before deleting this entry...
i Greatly appreciate Your Understanding...
Peace
Edith 26

Hot sexy woman is she on the pill do you think bareback and hung black would be let into her panties

Users who are viewing this thread