• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife at the gym

• Thread starterYorkshireCouple
  • Start date

YorkshireCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2024
My wife seems to get an awful lot of attention from men at the gym she goes to. She goes 5 times a week to an early morning class. Recently she has told me she has been pleasuring herself thinking specifically about one of the instructors, and how she could arrive early to help set up and even about how she could fuck him before anyone else arrives (in his car). Nothing of note has happened as yet, other than she has confessed to flirting with him and how he has clearly picked up on it. Apparently, the instructors have a very strict "hands off / no touching policy" with the members, and he has already broken that by standing behind her while she's lifting weights and placing hands on her hips. For years, she has always declined invites to all the gym social events / nights out, but told me last week she is attending the next one in a few weeks, and surprise surprise, the instructor i refer to will also be there.

Just wondering if the gym, or specifically gym instructors, have this kind of thing often. She is obviously attracted to him, and wants him, but we are wary as we know little to nothing about him, other than he is married. I would imagine super fit gym instructors have wives interested in them often, and in theory, should be able to indulge without getting attached.

Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread