Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife After Date

• Thread starterpghfellow
  • Start date

pghfellow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2007
My wife has fucked three other men since we have been together. During her first affair she conviced me that she should be able to fuck other men and that it was o.k. I cosented. Whenever we would have sex she would ask me if I was thinking about his cock in her pussy and if her pussy was still good. She is currently fucking a lover and she has quit having sex with me. She lets me play with her pussy when she gets home, but that's all. I can't believe that it has come to this, but it has. Her cunt is always still wet when she comes home and sometime, there is still a little cum inside. She lays there and lets me play and asks if I am thinking about other men fucking her. Despite all this she won't let me watch and I really want to. What should I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
What should you do

The fact that you have to ask what to do indicates you deserve to be cut out while others enjoy your wife. Get a brain and some balls or live with it.

I agree ...

Think you basically have 3 options:

1. Get some balls and straighten the situation out ... and if not ...

2. Get some balls and leave her ... or

3. Get used to the fact you've been 'cucked' and live with it ...

Just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

Eat her and make sure she is all cleaned up. Then tell her how much you enjoyed it, but you would love to eat her as soon as her real man fulls out of her pussy. Then you may get to be there. You might want to first find out if he is fucking her up her ass before you agree to eat her afterwards.

What A Smoking Hot Wife

pghfellow said:
My wife has fucked three other men since we have been together. During her first affair she conviced me that she should be able to fuck other men and that it was o.k. I cosented. Whenever we would have sex she would ask me if I was thinking about his cock in her pussy and if her pussy was still good. She is currently fucking a lover and she has quit having sex with me. She lets me play with her pussy when she gets home, but that's all. I can't believe that it has come to this, but it has. Her cunt is always still wet when she comes home and sometime, there is still a little cum inside. She lays there and lets me play and asks if I am thinking about other men fucking her. Despite all this she won't let me watch and I really want to. What should I do.
Just get between her legs and eat her fresh fucked pussy. She is so fucking pretty and she deserves all the cock she wants. You love her? Then let her have it all and understand how very lucky you are it will become very hot for you as well. I think this lady may be in the goddess class. Please keep us informed and Good Luck and Enjoy. I hope this is real:p :p :p :p okdeacon

Advice

Explain to her that men get turned-on by WHAT THEY SEE. So, if you could watch, and even take pictures, then you would ENJOY her slutty fucking. That way she would have even more control over you in a sustained situation.

Oh yeah... she's hot - more pictures please:D

with a body and especially a pussy like she has you should be doing everyhing possible to get back in there.

I'd love to fuck her for you and cum in her pussy for you to clean it all up.

You big fat pussy! She's fucking other guys and you get to "play with her pussy"?????? You get what you deserve.:confused:

You are lucky to have such beautifull hot wife dominating you. you should clean her, cuddle her, massage her, kiss her and beg her to allow you to enter her. You must kiss her hand when she comes back from her lover.

I know what I would do, I would shut up and lick the cum out of that hot smokin pussy. if you won't I know I will

we need to see more pics of her, from what we can see she looks stunning

pghfellow said:
sure would fuck that sweat pussy and ass contact me with more pics

Users who are viewing this thread