Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife 45 UK

• Thread startergazalo
  • Start date

gazalo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
thanks for looking at my picks hubby loves what you have say about me we in the northeast of uk for them who are in uk i keep him posting as long as you all like them

Love them all!!

Love all those pictures and I wish you where my wife. Love to see some pictures of you with some bbc. If you were my wife, I would definitely be hooking you up with some bbc. Maybe 2 or 3 bbc's for you. You are so hot, it may take more than one to satisfy you.

Love The Underwear Love To Lick Our Pussy With Hubbys Permission.

nice

I would fuck that tight ass all night, hubby can watch while I blow a load in that tight cunt

Newcastlebull

gazalo said:
thanks for looking at my picks hubby loves what you have say about me we in the northeast of uk for them who are in uk i keep him posting as long as you all like them[/QU

Hello iam a bull from Newcastle iam 52 well hung and clean looking for a cuck couple, my email is jjr14@yahoo.com TY

Great pics :)

How much do i want to FUCK you:eek:

more pics please:)

fucking hott

WOW u r fucking hott,
midlands 26 m black, vwe, id love to ahve some fun with u..

what a beautiful ass to hold onto that while pundig yor puss would be bliss

Users who are viewing this thread