Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why is Trump Refusing a Debate Rematch?

• Thread starterFilipinahotwife
  • Start date

Filipinahotwife

Insatiable
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2022
Since he insists everybody agrees he won the first debate, why is he avoiding the offer of a rematch? No ABC Moderators either.

The excuse that "it is too late, voting has started" is hard to swallow given he is doing campaign events every day and will continue until election day now 6 weeks away.

It seems Mr Tough Guy has met his match; he could handle Biden but cant handle Harris,. At least he's ruled out another run in 28 (when he'll be 82).

Time for JD Vance to shine, he of the childless cat ladies quip for which he is most famous.

trump.jpg

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared
How dumb can you be? Trump already debated Biden on CNN, and Harris on ABC. Trump agreed to three debates. -- one on CNN, one on ABC, and one on Fox -- the only debate that did happen is the one on Fox that Harris backed out of. Why did Harris back out of the debate on Fox?
She backed out because she is afraid to go on a network that doesn't run cover for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4sure and Alittleolder
freddySTL said:
How dumb can you be? Trump already debated Biden on CNN, and Harris on ABC. Trump agreed to three debates. -- one on CNN, one on ABC, and one on Fox -- the only debate that did happen is the one on Fox that Harris backed out of. Why did Harris back out of the debate on Fox?
She backed out because she is afraid to go on a network that doesn't run cover for her.
trump sucks donkey balls I have the pics to prove it : )

Bishot said:
That's hilariously ironic considering how Harris got to where she is, in the party with a donkey for a mascot.
Melania cucked him for me. After I fucked her pussy to countless ogasms I fucked her ass and left a real mess of creamed up shit and jizz. That girl needs to learn about enamas before anal

tjan9999 said:
Melania cucked him for me. After I fucked her pussy to countless ogasms I fucked her ass and left a real mess of creamed up shit and jizz. That girl needs to learn about enamas before anal
Delusional much? (No need to answer, you've already proved it)

Last edited:
tjan9999 said:
Meanwhile Donnie's in the corner furiously walking his tiny pud. When he sees my cock flop out of his wife's dirty asshole he scurries over dutifully and eats all the shit and jizz out her filthy hole pand off my cock.. The freak was really into it. After he's done Melania fluffs me up. She says "do him a favor, fuck his ass" . She puts on a pair of rubber gloves and mercilessly dry fucks his asshole. So who am I to turn down a lady. I shove mt cock in he's breeding pretty good so it's pretty slippery. All the time he's begging for a reach around while he's walking his pud. Melania looks at me and says "fuck your. No reach around " I pull out and blast a hot load all over Melania's face. Fucking Donnie throws some big bills at me and says " best sex ever"
As I'm leaving I brush past the whole family in the hallway. Everyone one is there even Baron. All the guys have their hands down their pants. Ivanka still has her skirt hiked up and doing her best to stay up on her five inch heels as she's fisting herself to an orgasm. The floor at her feet was covered with her groot and piss. I really wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there in front of Baron but it sounded like there was a group of of people coming down the hall. The guys straightened themselves up. Baron unable to control himself was on all fours lapping up his sister's mess from the filthy floor. I just kept walking
What a bunch of freaks!

Freddie: Trump did just fine in the first CNN debate right? Kicked Sleepy Joe to the curb he smoked him so badly. Ironic later complained about the Dems pushing Sleepy Joe aside after his debate DISASTER. Perhaps worried the GOP will do the same to him after HIS debate disaster on ABC. IF the GOP=Grand Old Party had not been killed off by Trumpism, it would do that. But the few Republicans with the patriotism and vision and courage to say the Emperor has no clothes (eg Cheneys, KItzinger) get ousted in purges that would have made Stalin proud for preserving the pure ideology of the party.

So I pose you this (rhetorical) question: Since Trump won by knockout in the first CNN debate, why is afraid to do it again unless he fears the new opponent? It logically can NOT be because it would be on CNN. It MUST be the opponent.

PS I'd NEVER been impressed by Kamala, but EVERY objective observer agrees her performance in that debate was flawless. Trump made SUCH an easy target, that is true, but she looked like Muhammed Ali in his prime against a featherweight, I do think Trump wants another chance to redeem himself (he knows he lost despite the yes men/women he surrounds himself with praising his performance) but his controllers know that even having friendly (read: Fox) moderators cannot save him from another knockout. He simply cannot handle Kamala.

One great irony: If not for the first debate going so badly for Sleepy Joe, he'd still be Trump's opponent and would have lost. While Trump's defeat is no fait accompli, Vegas odds show her ahead albeit by less than the lead Trump had when Sleepy Joe stepped down for good of country. At the UN yesterday for his final address, he showed wisdom by noting that some things are more important than keeping power. His heroic (no other word for it) decision to subordinate personal interest to the greater good ensures his place in history despite certain blunders (eg the Afghan capitulation which was his worst error, following through on a disastrous policy initiated by Trump).

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared
freddySTL said:
Smoking crack. The only dumb people are trump traitors.

Users who are viewing this thread