Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

who wants to

• Thread starterjab
  • Start date

jab

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2007
so she doesnt think any one would want this , so tell her what you would do and show her what you have for her

Heartbeat

I would lick it in a heartbeat... Very nice indeed:D

lol

Please do not take offense, I love a great looking pussy like any other guy, but pussy is not the only thing that matters. Hell even the worse bitch in the world may have a nice looking pussy. I know I was married to one for 26 years, if all you saw was her pussy you might think you want to dive right in, if you did you would be one unhappy man in short order, because even a great face does not make a great woman. Same of course holds true to men. A great looking guy might be a lousy fuck, arrgant and not worth a damn to be around. So I don't know, milk in the bottle all looks pretty much the same, but if you check the date on the bottle you may choose not to drink it.

none taken , but no disrespect but you sound like a preacher ai dindnt ask if you want be her wife , would you fuck her is what she wants know lol thanks for the comments

Id lick her pussy and ass and get her ready for BBC, when finished I would happily lick it clean

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

jab said:
none taken , but no disrespect but you sound like a preacher ai dindnt ask if you want be her wife , would you fuck her is what she wants know lol thanks for the comments
Jab you miss my point, pussy is pussy and they all look the same, if the face is a brown bagger then the answer is no, if she has a face that is as pretty as the pussy then sure any guy would.........lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mean to sound offensive man, but it really doesn't look like she's had much put in there. while tuppinismo is partially correct, and there is more to women than just pussy, I'd love to take on the challenge of fucking that cute tiny snatch until she's wet enough to drip down her legs (it does happen, you know). You can lick her juices off her thighs afterwards, and you won't even need to thank me.

hey would be more than happpy to let you fill her pussy up till it runs down her legs and i would thank you but im not a sissy so we can find someone to lick your cum out of her .

here are some more pics of my sluts pussy,whay ya think

I would eat her until she begs me to fuck her...then eat her some more before allowing her to suck my dick and then and only then would I fuck her until we both can't go any more. Then after a short rest start the whole thing over again. Repeat as needed!

bbc in nyc

mmmmmmmmmm.nice meaty pussy.

so here are some more pics what ya think. show what ya got and i think i can get her to hook up with one of ya

Users who are viewing this thread