Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

who desides ????

• Thread starteriwearpanties
  • Start date
I

iwearpanties

as a long time cuck but new to the site for only few months. i wanted to ask any and all Doms / Dommes / Bulls / Masters/ Mistress'es .. when you start to cuck your husband or boy friend . whos desides if the cuck will start wearing panties and bras or other female items ? is the Wife or dose she allow the Dom/ Bf to take charge and enforec this on the husband or dose he make the wife start the trainng of her own husband . i know not all cucks are madeor froced and put in to panties but those that have or are whos was the one that took the control and made you. please all feel freee too reply ....

Panties

I would think it depends on each situation. If the wife wants to turn control over to her Bull, or if she wants to humiliate the husband by making him more feminine. I would think there are relationships where the husband is never ****** to become feminine, it's all about the wife just having great sex outside of their marriage.:p

Users who are viewing this thread