• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

White gf for fi

• Thread starteramandad
  • Start date

amandad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hey all

My boyfriend and I (mandi) are looking for our Cuckold fuck. We are looking for a single black guy or group of Black men with cocks atleast 10 inches and thick to fuck the hell out of me while my boyfriend watches. We want a guy or guys that are can be very rough and really fuck me for a long period of time. we have very few rules as to what cant be done to me. we hope to hear from you guys soon

Here are few pics of my gf and we are in the detroit area so hit us up please she needs to be black cock streched with in 10 days of this post. Bbc bulls 9inchs and up we are talking to you

Attachments

• 1336969609412.jpg
    1336969609412.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 865
  • 452_1000.jpg
    452_1000.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 564
  • 1339238495875.jpg
    1339238495875.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 837
Not black but got a lot to offer her, let me know if interested

Hope to see some pics, maybe vids after it happens. Mandi is really fucking gorgeous!

She is one of the hottest girls I have seen on this site....and she worships black cock? How humiliating for you! Tell us what she has done in the past!

amandad said:
Hey all

My boyfriend and I (mandi) are looking for our Cuckold fuck. We are looking for a single black guy or group of Black men with cocks atleast 10 inches and thick to fuck the hell out of me while my boyfriend watches. We want a guy or guys that are can be very rough and really fuck me for a long period of time. we have very few rules as to what cant be done to me. we hope to hear from you guys soon

Congress needs a Law to be Passed so a man's cock size can be tattooed on his head, to make dating so much easier. Princess Diana did say you had to kiss quite a few frogs to find a Prince.

so Sahara would that stretch entirely across the forehead to fit girth as well?

Users who are viewing this thread