• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Where to go next?

• Thread starterstang807
  • Start date

stang807

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2011
I told my wife about my fantasy about a year ago. At first she was upset by it and went through all the normal questions. I got her to admit the thought of it turns her on and she said it turns her on that it turns me on so much. I knew it would turn her on she is a very sexual person. I want to watch her with someone but she said that she doesn't know if she could do it in front of me, she wants to do it by herself first and then tell me the details. Problem is she wants it to happen naturally the thought of finding someone over the internet and planning it grosses her out. I'm an alpha male and great in bed...the reason behind my fantasy is I like the thought of her being a slut, I don't want her to take a lover or any of that shit, I want it to be a one time deal and then they have no contact afterwards. If we like it we would find someone new everytime. We want nobody to know of this so our local bars are out of the question, she doesn't know i'm posting this but where do I/we go from here?

Both your feelings are very normal for many couples willing to 'test the waters" of a cuckold/hotwife relationship.
I am an alpha male myself.

The one thing I would question is the fact that it is to be a one time only deal.
Be carefull here as once you open the door, one (or both) of you might want to further explore behind it.

This is a life style where both parteners have to find their own comfort level, both individually and as a couple. This can take some time sorting out.
So, both partners will have to be patient with each other until this happens. There will need to be some give and take from both of you. There may be some tears but, it is to be expected at first

It will test your love for each other but, the rewards can be great once you both get on the same page with this and make an honest comitment to each other's pleasure.

One thing.... you are very wise to seek out those you don't know and you should strive to keep everthing a secrete from all friends and family.
Let he pick her own lover(s).
Also keep in mind that what either of you do not like now can change once the ball gets rolling... never say never.

Good luck and keep us posted :)

Stang,

stang807 said:
My wife said that she doesn't know if she could [fuck another man] in front of me, she wants to do it by herself first, then tell me the details.

That sounds entirely reasonable...

stang807 said:
A problem is, my wife wants it to happen naturally. The thought of finding someone over the internet and planning [a sexual encounter] grosses her out.

If your wife wants to meet and fuck another man "naturally" (there's nothing wrong with that, of course), it means that's her sexual preference. Thus, you will need to go with it. First, of course, it means there will have to be another man your wife can "naturally" meet and fuck.

I suggest taking the lead and making it happen, but doing so behind the scenes so your wife doesn't feel you're trying to force her into accepting your sexual preference (for her), thereby manipulating her and violating her wishes.

You will need to identify another man who is (i) a suitable candidate... someone your wife will find attractive, (ii) does not work with you nor in your organization nor another organization you regularly interact with, and (iii) will depart after your wife fucks him, so they do not become regular close lovers.

A way to do it may be to consider as candidates men who come to your organization for work-related reasons (a meeting, or whatever) and whom you don't know on any personal level, and whom you know are going to leave after one to several days. When you identify a "travelin' man" who looks like a potential candidate, find an opportunity to take him aside, briefly explain your situation, and ask him if he would like to meet your wife over (say) drinks and dinner. Then (assuming he's interested), explain to your wife that a colleague has come to town you need to establish a social relationship with for work-related reasons, and it's important for her to meet and talk with him as well.

Then (assuming your wife agrees), the two of you meet him for dinner and/or drinks at his hotel bar which will provide ready access to his room. Then, at some point, explain you hope they'll excuse you because you have to make a phone call (a long call), and depart to do so.

Since you will have explained the situation to your candidate in advance, he will know that's his signal to proceed with seducing your wife... holding her hand in both of his and making "deep" eye contact while talking with her, feeling her thighs, etc. All this can then lead to your wife accompanying him to his hotel room, after going to the women's room and making a short call to you in which she explains she's going to "spend some time" with your colleague and you can depart... don't expect her home until late, perhaps very late.

You will also need to agree on a pre-arranged signal your wife can give you to indicate she doesn't much like your candidate and doesn't want to go to bed with him. If so, you can thank him and tell him both of you enjoyed the evening, etc., and leave after a suitably-polite interval.

Or, you can identify a suitable candidate in some other way. The point is, it sounds like you will probably need to take the action required to identify potential candidates, then make arrangements so your wife can meet and fuck "naturally"... at least, in the initial stages of her cuckolding of you.

—Custer

MacNfries said:
stang807 both NYJoe & Custer gave you some good ideas. I'll toss a couple thoughts in for you to consider. I would try to "sell her" on the idea of a MMF threesome. Most females get turned on with the thoughts of 2 men making love her at the same time ... I know my wife does. That way you get what you want, she gets what she wants, and you can feel fairly confident that no emotional involvement will develop.
Also, don't rule out your married male friends. If I'm picking up on what your intent was with only doing it once with a guy, I believe you might find a 3-some with a married friend quite safe and hush, hush ... he's not going to talk, and he's much less likely to be carrying any weird social disease.
You simply get into a conversation with this married friend that you and your wife are wanting to fulfill one of your fantasies ... 3-some sex, and see if he volunteers. Think about it ... if it were a friend of yours mentioning the same thing, wouldn't you volunteer to help out? Most guys would jump on that wagon pretty quickly, and you could reassure him that it would be a private matter, particularly if he ever wanted to do it again with the 2 of you. Most guys would go with that agreement, I'm sure.
I'll be curious to know how you proceed. Good luck! Mac

=========

evidently ur problems are over re: loggin in

Users who are viewing this thread