Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

when I am out of town (new cuck)

• Thread startercuckinga
  • Start date

cuckinga

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2008
My wife started cucking me around 2 months ago. She already had three big and hung guys. Two of them it was while I was out of town, and one I watched. She takes pictures and share with me the story. I love to see those big dicks in her mouth and pussy. She is 28 and has a incredible body that needs to be fucked by big cocks. I just love it.

This is my first post. And if I start using this I will be telling you guys my future stories with my wife and her bulls. Anybody will teach me how to post pictures?

By the way, I think tonight she might cuck me with a new guy.

I hope your wife is getting all the cock she needs. As to posting pics they need to be saved on your pc first, click on manage attachments further down, opens new window, then Browse, select where your pics are saved, left click on the pics, then left click on open. It should be showing in the manage attachments next to browse, next click upload, wait a few seconds and file will be showing further down. if you want to add more pics keep repeating. I think 5 is the limit. If you get stuck, PM me.

kev

some pics of the guy from friday night! she enjoyed more than her last one!

Attachments

• 100_1302.jpg
    100_1302.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,118
  • 100_1346.jpg
    100_1346.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 916
  • 100_1294.jpg
    100_1294.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 990
Your wife trims just like mine, did u eat that amazing

pussy afterwards?

Very hot! She ever do a black cock?

she never had a BBC, yet!...lol

but i would love her to try.

wife and bull?

Hello! I have some news! Happy news for a cuck!

Today, i was looking in her cellphone pictures and i saw one of her ass. Sent by her guy. She slept with him 2 weeks ago, and this weekend he kept texting her to fuck and she would write back. She knew i would let it, but i think she is still a bit shy to tell me she chose him to be her bull. Do you guys think she found her bull? I would love to happen!

Glad you have manages to post some pics. I look forward to seeing more.

Post pics of her fully dressed to go on a date...we love to see them dressing to please their bulls.

nice pics show some of your hot wife

Users who are viewing this thread