Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

When a master outsmarts the cuckold.

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
Jeff was very different from any man Julie had fucked before. He was a typical black bull and she had never dated a bull and the fact that Jeff was so experienced in this role was to change our sex life from that first date onwards. Instead of that date being limited to a drink and a chat, as was planned, he talked her into going back to his place and letting him have a quickie with her. I was ******* that she’d parted her legs for him on that first date until she let slip when she emailed me the details of her second date, that she’d left her belt at his place on their first meeting. She was keeping me up to date with email because I was away on an extended trip to Europe. So Jeff had really cuckolded me big style within minutes of meeting my wife. A true and full cuckold - he took my wife and had her commit adultery by fucking her without my knowledge or permission and then had her lie and cheat by withholding that information from me!
Their second meeting I knew about in advance, but cuckold that I was, I still believed it was the first time he’d be taking my wife. I knew she’d be spending some considerable time with him and he was going to fuck her as a bull fucks a cuckold’s wife and open us both up to a form of cuckoldry we’d never known before. I’m sterile, so before these plans with Jeff, Julie wasn’t on the pill, she depended on either condoms or her old diaphragm if she did another guy. Since we were now exploring new ground and with a black man, we felt it best for her to go on the pill. That second date happened about half way through her first cycle, so she chose to also use her diaphragm on her date with Jeff. Her doctor warned us the first month on the pill, its effectiveness can be as low as 50%, so without the diaphragm, there was a 50-50 chance she could get knocked up.
It didn’t take Jeff long to have my wife naked and as she sucked his cock, he got naked too. Julie loves to suck cock and Jeff enjoyed taking pictures of her sucking his big black cock, knowing that I, their Cuckold, would get to see them by email. In fact the first photo I saw of Jeff was a close up of his cock and I knew from that moment that his was a cock that would delight my wife and cause me the sweet pain of penile envy! They both took plenty of photos during the whole of my cuckold and some were relayed to me via email in the next few days and the rest I saw when I got back to Maryland. There were emails from my wife and also from Jeff. They left me in no doubt just how great the sex had been for them both but particularly for Julie. The words she used to describe him were “he had a lovely big ‘talented’ cock”. I’ve never heard a man’s cock described as talented before but it obviously pleasured my wife in ways her pussy hadn’t experienced before and which she was happy to tell me how good he had given it to her. If it was painful to read my wife’s comments about sex with him in such glowing terms ~ it was a new level of torment to read comments from a bull, telling me my wife had been fucked by a real man for the first time. Not only did he email me but he copied his comments onto his webpage, complete with a few discrete photos. At least he ensured our privacy by blanking our faces but he totally decimated my fragile male ego. So even before I met Jeff face to face, I already felt very much inferior to him, both as a lover to my wife and as a man. As he’d pointed out on his Blog, all three of us knew my wife had been fucked as she never had before, Jeff was a real man and now she’d been pleasured by his big black cock, she knew for sure what a damp squib she’d married. I couldn’t disagree with him, after reading what my wife said about that second date. It hurt so much to think my wife thought so highly of him and so much less of me by comparison. (Even now he’s still not aware of this - but during their hard fucking, his big black cock was buried so deep in my wife’s pussy it dislodged her diaphragm. He asked her if she was using one because he felt it on the head of his cock as he intruded on her innermost parts. When he came in Julie that night he was shooting his load directly into her womb. The next day when she went to remove her diaphragm, she felt it dislodged and resting sideways, there were tense days for us between that date and her first period on the pill, thankfully her pill must have been working and he hadn’t knocked her up).
I give all this background information so you’ll understand my psychological state going into my first face to face cuckold with Jeff. I felt very inferior to him and was aware that both he and my wife knew he was vastly superior to me in both cock size and his ability to satisfy her.
Julie had told me that they’d planned a couple of surprises for me and the first was seeing Jeff undress my wife and play with her ‘puppies’, as he called her big tits. It hurt to see my wife kiss and be fondled by him, to see how much she enjoyed his touch and how wet and ready she was for him. He took her quickly and easily and my stomach turned over at her gasps as that big black cock opened her cunt and filled her in ways I never had or never would. Jeff turned to me and asked me how it felt to see my wife react to being fucked by a real man, did I feel inadequate when I saw how much pleasure his BIG BLACK DICK was giving my wife, he emphasized BIG and BLACK, much to my discomfort. I admitted to him as my wife listened that I did feel inferior and I admitted too that this was more painful that I imagined, I thought it would be so exciting and erotic but being humiliated this way by him wasn’t how I imagined it. I hadn’t thought he’d make me admit his superiority in front of my wife, we all knew he was the better man, so why did he make me say it out loud for my wife to hear me belittle myself.

Attachments

• Cuck gets wife ready for BBC.jpg
    Cuck gets wife ready for BBC.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 932
  • BBC doing both.jpg
    BBC doing both.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 917
  • Cuck sees wife filled.jpg
    Cuck sees wife filled.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 793
  • Cuck sees wife cum.jpg
    Cuck sees wife cum.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 872
You wife looks like she needed that fat black cock...and so did you

nice, the first time my wife brought her blk lover home, he had me lay on my back on the bed, he had my wife assume the doggy position, he got behind her a inserted his big cock into her, I saw her belley quiver heard her moan, then she said "Billy he is awesome he is touching me places where you have never been" he was only half way in..I knew it was over at that point..

Users who are viewing this thread