Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what's the sloppiest your wife has gotten?

• Thread startertiedandteased
  • Start date

tiedandteased

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2007
how sloppy has your wife returned home to you? how did she say it happened?

I was actually there and saw the whole thing.We had had a 3 some with another guy and I dumped a load on her and in her and so did he.The guys that were watching wanted a turn too,and there was 4 of them so she had a total of 8 loads of cum on and in her that night.Her pussy asd ass were gaping and red,cum oozing out.She had cum in her hair and all over her belly ,face and tits.She smelled like the floor of an adult theater !

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
My wife Kate has been fucking other guys since we started dating. About a year into our relationship I talked Kate into trying black cock. I had watched my ex wife fuck a few black guys and it really turned me on.

Once she fucked her first black guy she couldn't get enough black cock. She wanted to fuck every handsome black guy she met. She had previously confided in me that she had always fantasized about doing a gang bang. She had a birthday comming up so I set up a gang bang with five black guys.

These five black guys took turns fuckng Kate in different combinations all night long. They each came several times. They came in her mouth, on her tits and in her cunt. She was a total mess when they were finished with her. I licked as much cum off of and out of her as I could before I fucked her and added my cum.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

my wife hasn't actually had any gangbangs but she spent the night with one guy who came in her 5 times throughout the night.
she made sure he fucked her just before i picked her up with her knickers pulled to one side. as soon as i started driving she started scooping the cum out of her pussy and feeding it into my mouth.

Wet and Wild

These are not of my wife sadly but I hope you enjoy them

Attachments

• For you.jpg
    For you.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 463
  • so wet.jpg
    so wet.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 411
  • wet spot.jpg
    wet spot.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 425