Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What yout think of this 19yr old

• Thread starterrocket08
  • Start date

rocket08

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2008
Where in Uk both have agreed to find her a bbc to have fun with, shes a tight 19 year old who want to experiment. What you think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 830
  • yummy!.jpg
    yummy!.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,020
Reactions: hikawade
What a body. I think you need to post the results for all of us! Good luck!!!

I love her body> I hope you get her to try a few black guys. Good luck!

lol

love bangin wives or girlfriends but that stain has me a little grossed out too lol.

Great body..., nice shave..., !
I think she'd love to bareback a BBC (or two). :cool:

Great comments, lol I think the stain is a cum stain from earlier on in the day. Heres 1 she sent me just now to put on here be nice!

Attachments

• Pussy.jpg
    Pussy.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 458
id still eat that tight shaved cunt!!! mmm

She looks delicious...
I think she would enjoy a large and thick one to stretch her nicely.
I'm sure she would love to feel his girth penetrating her freshly shaven pussy..., she would lubricate him, drench his cock with her wetness from his stimulation. :cool:

I don't have a bbc nor am I in the UK, but damn I'd fuck that chick hard.

Like my wife told me when she threw her dirty panties at me after she and her lover were finished. Here's your dessert, honey. Don't lick it all off at one time. Savor every moment with them. They're all you're getting tonight." Uh-oh. That did it for me. lol P.S. She went through about 7 pairs of panties in two days. Lucky me.

Users who are viewing this thread