Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what yall think of my asian gf?

• Thread startercaptchagen
  • Start date
  • Tags
    asian

captchagen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2024
Ive always fantasized about how other men see her. i think shes an absolute stunner who deserves to get ravaged and dicked down.

IMG_2336.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, AaronT, love2watchAsians and 10 others
Fuck her while she wears the white dress, rip it and send her back to you naked after I fill her

sexw said:
Fuck her while she wears the white dress, rip it and send her back to you naked after I fill her

IMG_1215.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, throwback and demoayyy
captchagen said:
Ive always fantasized about how other men see her. i think shes an absolute stunner who deserves to get ravaged and dicked down.

IMG_2336.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
She looks amazing

captchagen said:
Wow I would make her take that top off and fuck her raw doggystyle on this beach while everyone would look at us

Khund said:
Wow I would make her take that top off and fuck her raw doggystyle on this beach while everyone would look at us
i guaranty you guys will have lots of spectators. hopefully others join in on the action too.

captchagen said:

IMG_2336.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
Very nice

captchagen said:

IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
Fuuuck
in that dress i'll tear it off her body immediately. It literally screams that she wants to be fucked. And invite 1-2 buddies over and take her apart together while she spoils our bwc's

IMG_4730.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, Novovdje, Paulag and 7 others
demoayyy said:
Fuuuck
in that dress i'll tear it off her body immediately. It literally screams that she wants to be fucked. And invite 1-2 buddies over and take her apart together while she spoils our bwc's
i love the sound of that. what do you have planned on ways for her to spoil your BWCs?

Icemark said:
Sounds like she needs a gangbang
what makes you say so? ive always imagined her being able tot ake on 3-5 cocks

Icemark said:
Gangbangs a good way to spoil a slut on cock
she is definitely built for a pounding, so the more the merrier

IMG_7715.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dantelovemilf and Dark_Hung
captchagen said:

IMG_2336.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
Very sexy! I'd love to pound her Asian pussy.

VeteranBull said:
Very sexy! I'd love to pound her Asian pussy.
Pound mine while you’re at it

Reactions: VeteranBull

Users who are viewing this thread