Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What would you do with this 21 year old hotwife?

• Thread starterhxckate
  • Start date
great sexy young lady you have there, would love to fuck her i am a older black man with a big fat cock i just wonder how her tight twat would look around my big fat black pole hope you use condoms with her because after trying my pole she would ask me to remove my rubber and fuck her bare the result would be your sexy girl would get a bellyfull of potent black spunk up her fertile babybox and her nice flat tummy would end up big and swollen with her in the family way just picture that

She is stunning!! Good thing she is being shared. If you need another one in southern CA let me know.

Wow! very eye catching. I'd love to suck on those delicious tits - and imagine them bouncing up and down as she gets fucked.

Show us some pictures of her being fucked by your friends, and maybe a creampie PLZ...

She has a pinky tight pussy and a pair of sexy boobs and nipples.
113125d1320616898t-what-would-you-do-21-year-old-hotwife-images-1-1.jpg

hxckate said:
I've encouraged her to go out whenever she wants and stay out as ling as she wants, as long as I get the details. But so far she's only had three 'dates' and all three came to our place for me to watch.

mmm i like your girlfriend a lot....i imagine how you jerked off while she was getting nailed

Absolutely gorgeous. I'd like to slip a small butt plug into her before we spent the night out having fun. Then bring her back and handcuff her before filling her pussy up. The plug could come out then.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hot wife
soooooooooooooo hot

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

She is a stunning wife, to bad your not in Australia ! amazing !

Users who are viewing this thread