Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what would you do to my girlfriend(23y worth a look!)

• Thread starterkrispy444
  • Start date
Wow. She's a beauty. Where do I start with what I'd like to do with her...? I'd kiss her neck while I fondled her breasts and her ass, pulled her shirt off so I could suck her nipples, then got her on her knees to suck my cock. After she swallowed a load of cum, I'd eat and finger her slit until she came for me. Then I'd lay her back, lift her legs up, and push into her. I'd fuck her hard and make her moan like a slut, then I'd blow a load on her pretty face.

she is absolute perfection, i think she's one of the most beautifull women i've ever seen. please tell me she spreads her legs for other guys.

She needs my cum all over her pretty face and dripping off those lips. That beautiful ass of hers would receive quite a pounding as well...the evidence would be left on that tan booty.

You mean beside the obvious, which is to give her a good fucking?
What a body... Well... If you loaned her to me, I would steal her. I would make her addicted to my cock and forbid her to have sex with you.
Very nice pictures, btw.

Aww, looks like he got caught. We really need someone to volunteer to save pictures and re-post them.

Users who are viewing this thread