Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What would you do to me?

• Thread starterfantasycouple
  • Start date

fantasycouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2009
I'm not a wife, just a gf (with my boyfriend also reading this thread) but this seemed like the place to post. I just wanted to show some of me off and hear thoughts~

Attachments

• look 016.jpg
    look 016.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 490
  • look 009.jpg
    look 009.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 701
  • what 006.jpg
    what 006.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 677
  • superhot.jpg
    superhot.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 556
  • dildo.jpg
    dildo.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 529
wow!! your are so super hot!! please tell us more about u 2 and please please show us more of u!!! btw ty!

I am a bi-female and I would take you to bed in an instant. I love your very soft white skin that has been hidden from the sun. Your breasts are more than a handful, and I like the suggestive sweep of your tongue. You have a very long clitoris tunnel cover - I would push it back until your clit was peeping at me, and I would flick it with my tongue and claim it with my hot lips and suction.

Your black phallic intruder made me wonder if you would take a quantum leap to mating with BBC, a strong black bull with lean riplets of muscle on his back and buttocks, and 8-10 inches of OMG poking machine, throbbing inside where it counts?

I think you are too pretty and desirable to just please your b/f, you could forge a deal to continue with extra cock after marriage to ensure your body always gets the pleasure it needs and deserves.

Men lose all 75% of their testosterone by age 65, and their performances in bed fall off in their 30's when a women is at her peak (and needing more attention). This mis-match deserves more cock power.

I would sum you up by saying that if you walked down the road naked, emergency services would be excricating guy's cars from lamp posts for many hours.

You may not be bi, but there is no harm in realising that your attractiveness is noticed and appreciated by all genders. That is a compliment, even if the idea of kissing same gender is not something you are thinking about in your dreams.

A lot of guys are too shy to tell you how nice you look, because a girl as nice as you must already be "spoken for" - but they do realise your b/f is indeed very lucky.

I hope he spoils you, because if he is not appreciative of you dating him, there are 3.3 billion other men out there, many of who would line up quickly to change places with him, if they knew they had a chance to get a ring on your finger.

Every part of you is beautiful - the mouth, tongue, and tits shot is properly titled ;)

I'd love to have that hot body over my knee to spank you for being such a tease - then to find out just how talented that mouth, pussy, and ass is in pleasing my older body. Do you like the idea of 'serving' a variety of men?

Better question would be what would you LIKE us to do with you??

Pre-work creampie?

Suggestion...some morning while you're getting ready for work, call me on my cell, and I'll stop by. When I walk into your bathroom, without saying a word, turn that sweet ass to me and prop one leg up on the counter like in your pic. You can let your boyfriend watch if you wish. I'll waste little time in stuffing my very fat, very hard cock into your soft wet pussy. It won't take long...not with a view like I'll have in that position...and with my hands on either side of your gorgeous ass I'll deep-stroke your soft folds until I flood that perfect pussy with the steaming contents of my balls. I require that you remain in that position after I withdraw, mainly so your lucky boyfreind can get a clear picture of my impressive cumload slowly leaking from your slit. I'll wipe my cock on your towels, spank you briskly on your butt, and leave. Until tomorrow morning. Or sooner if your boyfriend wants a repeat performance.

You are Very Gorgeous and Very Sexy!!! What I would Love to do is find you all the well hung guys you ever want and Always lick you clean :)

Saraha said:
BBC, a strong black bull with lean riplets of muscle on his back and buttocks, and 8-10 inches of OMG poking machine, throbbing inside where it counts?

I do have an urge/fantasy for black cock, but it's not about the size. My b/f is very well endowed (8.5 inches and thick, so I know not the biggest, but he definately is big). I think it's just about it being black cock.

Saraha said:
You may not be bi, but there is no harm in realising that your attractiveness is noticed and appreciated by all genders.

I'm not bi, but I do take your statements as a compliment, and as a turn on. ;-D

Saraha said:
I hope he spoils you

Oh he does, he's fantastic. :3

greymaster said:
Do you like the idea of 'serving' a variety of men?

Yes, I DO like the idea very much.

And I like that idea DuzHer, I'd love to call you over next time we're both off. That made me really wet.

You mean after thoroughly fucking you, and filling you with cum?

I guess I'd call a couple of well-hung buddies over... :cool:

Ballspanking said:
You mean after thoroughly fucking you, and filling you with cum?

I guess I'd call a couple of well-hung buddies over... :cool:

mm, yes please!

Here's some of me sucking some cock.

Attachments

• dick.jpg
    dick.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 141
  • dick 2.jpg
    dick 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 129
  • dick 3.jpg
    dick 3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 129
How about in your local fitness gym, baby, isn't there a well-muscled, well-hung fitness trainer that can fill your needs?
Many of these guys give private lessons, and I', sure you could readily get him to slip his cock inside you..., often. :cool:

Oh the things I would do with a young, curvy body like yours.

First, I would test your mouth, sliding my dick over your face and in between your lips. I would see if you could deep throat, putting my hand on the back of your head and slowly pressing my cock further and further down your throat. I would reach down and squeeze those big, firm tits of yours as I fucked your face.

Then I would pick you up, lay you back on the bed, and lick your pussy. You look very wet and tasty, and I'd love to squeeze your breasts while I ate you out.

When you were nice and soaked, and I couldn't stand it anymore, I'd stand up, grab your ankles, and shove my cock into your pussy. I'd fuck you hard and deep, watching your tits bounce around as I fucked you. Eventually I'd turn you over on your knees, and fuck you from behind so I could finger your asshole as I fucked you.

I'd come deep inside your pussy, then push you over on your side and kneel by your head, making you clean my dick off with your mouth.

Where do you two live? If you're anywhere near me, I can make this a reality.

Give us more pictures, your body is amazing.

Again, where are you? If you want to be used, maybe there's a bull nearby that can use you. I'm in the Dallas TX area.

Users who are viewing this thread