Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What if your not a chuck ?

• Thread startergutterfish
  • Start date

gutterfish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2024
I have never considered myself a chuck. I do like showing my wife off. And enjoy seeing tributes and comments. I even fantasize about her being with someone but i don't think that make me a chuck. Am I wrong?

Reactions: BadHusband
I think you mean cuck 😊

Reactions: Swingcouple and gutterfish
@BobWheeler sure no prob this is an older picture of when we first were going out ...sh has not changed in looks or body shape much at all. My wife is a work oit freak as believe it or not has lost 10 lbs since this pic and is extra jacked ... enjoy the pic!

20170913_111032 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, Maturegilffucker and eriknb
gutterfish said:
@BobWheeler sure no prob this is an older picture of when we first were going out ...sh has not changed in looks or body shape much at all. My wife is a work oit freak as believe it or not has lost 10 lbs since this pic and is extra jacked ... enjoy the pic!

20170913_111032 (1).jpg
Mmmm love her sexy fit body! And that smile! I’d love to chat sometime and maybe (hopefully) see some more of her!

Reactions: gutterfish

Users who are viewing this thread