Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What do you think ?

• Thread startercuckbull_76
  • Start date

Would you fuck her?

• Yes! Without no doubt.

Votes: 55 94.8%
  • Maybe. She is no killer to me.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No! She is ugly.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cuckbull_76

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2007
What do you think ? Would you cum on her photo ?

Here is my wife. I'd luv to see her being fucked by another man. What do you think of her? What would you do to her? I would like you to send me pix of your cum and dick on the photo..

Yes please!

She is absolutely fucking sensational. I would fuck that honey until there wasn't a drop of spunk left in my body. I would have myself a good chew on those gorgeous tits of hers while I fucked her and insist that you knelt and watched with your cock hungry hands tied behind your back and your balls bursting at the sight of that godess getting fucked out of her mind.

Baby..

She is indeed fucking sensational... she loves her 2 vibrators so much:rolleyes: . I luv it when she plays with them. Most of the time I fuck her and she vibrates her clit... and when she's very hot, I can put my finger up her ass.. then she comes within 20 seconds... Oehw... when she plays with vibrator, she is gone... it's like another man is fucking her.. then she isn't interested anymore in my dick, well sometimes she sucks it in the meanwhile when I ask her to. Then she comes so hard .... mmmm.. luv her..

Cum On Her

Please cum on her photo and mail it to me. I want to see her covered. I will give you an extra pic of her in return.

no she's ugly and I would return a stack of 100's too... :D

if she wants a big dick she can have one in under a 1/2 hour at any bar!

No CUM ??

Is there really no one that wants to cum on my wife's picture? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread