Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What do you think of this blond wife?

• Thread starterchris1973er
  • Start date

chris1973er

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2006
only honest answers thanks....

Attachments

• 130-3038_IMG.jpg
    130-3038_IMG.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4,595
  • DSC03070.jpg
    DSC03070.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,637
  • Resize of DSC02579xx.jpg
    Resize of DSC02579xx.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3,830
  • Resize of P1000162x.jpg
    Resize of P1000162x.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3,107
  • Resize of P1000167xa.jpg
    Resize of P1000167xa.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,752
fucken hot

fucken hot she looks like she is starving for some real man cock though . thirsty for some cum . i would love to let her milk my meat anytime she wants to.

hmm

yummy hot. luv the last two with the red dress, very sexy. looks like she's ready to go out for some cock hunting. would luv to see more!

hot

She is hot, would love to see all of her body. I would love to jo looking at her!

wonderfull

Really wonderfull ! I hope we'll see her in action !

love it

love to give her a pussy full of cum

thanks a lot for your comments!!

I love to go out with her in dresses. would love to see her getting satisfied and you are right she is starvin for a real cock......

Attachments

• 109-0958_IMG.JPG
    109-0958_IMG.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 4,409
  • Resize of 109-0957_IMG.jpg
    Resize of 109-0957_IMG.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,585
  • x102-0282_IMG.jpg
    x102-0282_IMG.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,306
now that is a tight snatch right there you can see from the way it is shaped that it didn't get a good cock yet , thats why she is spreading those legs and praying to get some real meat .

stretch her out

I'd fuck her all night, and make sure she was loose and wet when I finished with her

1973er

I rate this beautiful woman VERY high on the Goddess scale.With one of the most pretty pussies I have ever seen.:p I have seen more than my share of them so I know what I am speaking of.:D I can almost smell and taste that beautiful little thing:p I will rate her even higher as soon as I know that she is fucking men other than her husband. Thanks for the candy:p okdeacon said it to you.

thanks for the nice comments

to answer to okdeacon....she has not had other men yet but the topic is under discussion. she is curious and I have no objections at all and actually try to encourage her.. but like many things "it takes a lilttle time" she certainly is looking on the www.... already and all of you are correct she has not had a real cock yet....

some more pix for your enjoyment...

Attachments

• DSC02369.jpg
    DSC02369.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,097
  • DSC02387.JPG
    DSC02387.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,715
  • DSC02756.JPG
    DSC02756.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,903
Chris

WHAT can I say? I am a total fucking basket case at this very minute.Its more beautiful than even I could have though possible. Its so tasty looking I shall not be worth a dang for the rest of the day. I really think i got a whiff of that pretty thing and my mouth is just watering beyond control.:p Other than that she has no affect on me what so ever. Beyond words my friend. I am so very happy for you;) Please tell her the okdeacon said to get herself a hugh cock for herself and for you.It will be beyond fun it will be a thrill either of you shall never forget. For it sounds that you are both ready:eek: What a fantastic and beautiful woman for sure with all respect she is made for fucking and she is a real gift to you and all who may get to her.:p Words can not do her justice!!!!!!!!Again THANKS for the candy its the high priced spread without a doubt.Thanks to you and her.I hope to hear soon that she is a new HOT WIFE! okdeacon

to okdeacon

wow thanks for your nice reply... much appreciated and certainly if she wants to go for it, then it will be on here....

Chris & Wife

Its all straight from the heart my friend.:p :p :p :p That candy will for sure melt in your mouth.I would say something nicer but I dont know how to put it in mere words.okdeacon

I like that black dress and boots

Love to look at her in black! That short skirt shows off her pretty legs.

Delicious

She really is one gorgeous sexy lady. Congratulations on some fine photographs that show her to advantage. She has a truly beautiful cunt.
I envy the luck bastard that gets to sniff, lick fuck and worship that awsome mound. You lucky sonofabitch.

thanks for this great replies

it is nice to know that others enjoy her body....she can use a good nice hard long fuck....

hope you like those pix....her favorite toy as it is hard to please her....

Attachments

• DSC02591.JPG
    DSC02591.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,730
  • Resize of DSC02728.jpg
    Resize of DSC02728.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,985
nice pics

i especially like that last pic...i could spend all day eating her from behind!

me too, if in fla get in touch...

Users who are viewing this thread