• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think make you a cuck?

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date

DaveLee

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 16, 2023
I’ve been with my wife for 26 years, since HS. While cleaning out the shed, I found and old diary she had kept where she detailed guys she had crushes on, guys she had been with and guys she wanted. I stroked and came to it a few times. I realized then and there I wanted to watch other guys fuck her.

Reactions: NLCuck
DaveLee said:
I’ve been with my wife for 26 years, since HS. While cleaning out the shed, I found and old diary she had kept where she detailed guys she had crushes on, guys she had been with and guys she wanted. I stroked and came to it a few times. I realized then and there I wanted to watch other guys fuck her.
Be careful,a lot of bulls on here want the husbands ass too.

DaveLee said:
Almost simular as what happend to me.
One night when i was not that long together with her i was alone , she was out.
I was bored and sat behind our computer.
We used the same for us both.
I was looking around in pc and found out there was a msn account what i not had.
I could login as the password was stored.
I saw it was a account of my wife and saw her chat history.
I was very shocked what i did read there.
She did chat with 2 other guys and i did read she got fucked regular by them in a 3some.
She did chat how much she liked to feel both cocks deep inside her.
I was complete shocked but excited at same time.
As natural my my cock got very hard and after i did real it the second time i wanked for about four times.
It made me so very horny reading that i could almost not believe it.
So my wife ( girlfriend then ) was not that innocent as i thought.
Weeks later in confronted her with what i found and she was ashamed and admitted she did .
She told me she was fucked by them already before i met her and just did not quit with them.
Kind of addicted to 2 cocks.

She did stop with them , what i really regret years after.

NLCuck said:
Almost simular as what happend to me.
One night when i was not that long together with her i was alone , she was out.
I was bored and sat behind our computer.
We used the same for us both.
I was looking around in pc and found out there was a msn account what i not had.
I could login as the password was stored.
I saw it was a account of my wife and saw her chat history.
I was very shocked what i did read there.
She did chat with 2 other guys and i did read she got fucked regular by them in a 3some.
She did chat how much she liked to feel both cocks deep inside her.
I was complete shocked but excited at same time.
As natural my my cock got very hard and after i did real it the second time i wanked for about four times.
It made me so very horny reading that i could almost not believe it.
So my wife ( girlfriend then ) was not that innocent as i thought.
Weeks later in confronted her with what i found and she was ashamed and admitted she did .
She told me she was fucked by them already before i met her and just did not quit with them.
Kind of addicted to 2 cocks.

She did stop with them , what i really regret years after.
If she is addicted to two cocks ,she would love three,why not ask her?

Reactions: NLCuck
Anytime you can find something private and intimate from the wife, it can be incredibly exciting!
It's like you know it came from her heart, and wasn't a put-on or a show; it is the real deal.

An ex-wife kept a diary for awhile. She never said anything about it, and she actually used an old office ledger book to write in, but when I found it, she had written down fantasies of guys she wanted to fuck. Some were a friend, one guy in particular was my coworker, one was our next door neighbor.
She would write how she wanted them to fuck her, how she would suck their cocks, how she could arrange for it to happen, and more.
She also wrote about how she felt (dirty) after she confessed to me that she had sucked off that neighbor, and that I didn't seem very upset about her doing that.
Definitely hot reading, and I still wish I had it to this day.

My current wife fucked an old friend of hers (actually a guy she dated in high school) while on an out of state solo vacation.
A couple or so days after she had returned home, she had left her email open, and I found a mailing to her from him that said he was a "wanna-be toy tester".
He didn't specifically say what that meant, but it was easy to put 1 + 1 together....
Knowing how wet my wife's pussy gets during sex, and that they had played and fucked, he wanted to stick big dildos in her pussy and use them to make her wet and juicy.
In any case, the wife had deleted those shortly after, and I suspect told him not to be sending them, or send them to another account I wasn't aware of.
She may have told him to call instead; I listened to them have phone sex a handful of times....

Users who are viewing this thread