Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What do you think happens to her next?

• Thread starterDuzHer4U
  • Start date

DuzHer4U

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2006
Found this on the internet. What would you give to be her guy waiting and watching in the crowd?

Attachments

• Dream Girl.jpg
    Dream Girl.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,137
What a fantastic notion!! I'd like to give my wife some extasy, take her to a night club frequented mostly by blacks, get her revved up and push her on the dance floor. Then sit back and just see what developes.

woweeeeeeeeeee one of the greatest pix
of all time .............wonder if it is just 1
of a series?

A weeks money to watch her xxx

4winds04 said:
What a fantastic notion!! I'd like to give my wife some extasy, take her to a night club frequented mostly by blacks, get her revved up and push her on the dance floor. Then sit back and just see what developes.

WOW, I completely agree with winds04. I'd love to do exactly the same thing with my 53yro bbw. This is how I would have her dress.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_2830.jpg
    Copy of IMG_2830.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 390
  • Copy of IMG_2829.jpg
    Copy of IMG_2829.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 305
  • Copy of IMG_2836.JPG
    Copy of IMG_2836.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 472
DuzHer4U said:
Found this on the internet. What would you give to be her guy waiting and watching in the crowd?

Seriously - isn't one of the thrills behind this related to the idea of WHAT COULD HAPPEN just as exciting as WHAT DOES HAPPEN.

emteehedz said:
Seriously - isn't one of the thrills behind this related to the idea of WHAT COULD HAPPEN just as exciting as WHAT DOES HAPPEN.

Yeah, but people have no imagination. The only answer here is obvious and boring: "she gets fucked". Yawn... OF COURSE she gets fucked. How about imagining something else, the possibilities must be endless. Actually, there are two questions in the post: first one in the topic (what do you think happens) and the second one in the post itself (what would you give). My answer to those questions is:

1) They pull her pants down and her guy is brought forward and told that she is going to lose her ass virginity tonight. He has a choice - take her in the ass and be the only guy in the room to do it OR kiss her ass and be the only guy in the room who DOESN'T get to fuck her ass. He would like very much to take her anal virginity, but he can't get it up with all those people around. So he sinks slowly to his knees....

2) Her. To them.

Tell you what fanatic,

If you took her out dressed like that I'm sure she'd get all kinds of attention! I bet she'd be out back of the bar hanging out of that outfit and hanging all over a black guy or two, and all before 10 oclock!

Hmmmmmm After the dust settled from the fight over who wanted to go first "wit da white chick" with all those Alpha-type young bucks.... I think she got fucked whether she wanted to or not. Curious to know what really transpired that day....

bbwFanatic said:
WOW, I completely agree with winds04. I'd love to do exactly the same thing with my 53yro bbw. This is how I would have her dress.

Is this your wife? I like, very much!

Users who are viewing this thread