Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what do u think

• Thread starterbertie61pb
  • Start date

bertie61pb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
please enjoy her

Attachments

• 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,246
another slut for u

let me know what u think of this slut

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,205
Reactions: Dickered and Pumpnspray
She is HOT show us some more pics of her

another as requested

What do you think

Attachments

• 215.jpg
    215.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 632
I think she could do with being covered in a dozen guys cum, she looks like a real slut, the type of girl who'd beg for you to cum onto her pantes so she could walk around in spunk filled panties all day the dirty filthy little slut.

Couldnt you imagne her on her knees for any old tramp that told her to blow him off? Any cock from any guy, the fuller the balls the better. Just looks like the spunkest little slut on here. I wanna see pics of her face dripping wiith spunk, her hair matted with it, and the slut gazing up at a black stud who had just emptied himself over and inside her.

Reactions: Jong
slut

this one sucks like a fucking dyson on her knees

Attachments

• y1pak7hTgXFCLNJ3n-QNXITk_kKfc-eHRrdUIfQsUJrA3QXeRERqPYXkHeutqyYx1hK9_sRJjj8aLEN8w9MtBFdQXXyqAI6M66e.
    y1pak7hTgXFCLNJ3n-QNXITk_kKfc-eHRrdUIfQsUJrA3QXeRERqPYXkHeutqyYx1hK9_sRJjj8aLEN8w9MtBFdQXXyqAI6M66e.
    2.2 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
What do u think?

Very sexy body, I would love to fuck those tits with my cock after she sucks me and then finish on her face and tits. That would be great fun with this slut.

Love the pics.

Reactions: Jong
bertie61pb said:
slut

this one sucks like a fucking dyson on her knees
Spunktastic!!!

bertie61pb said:
another slut for u

let me know what u think of this slut
What a hot slut. I’ll be wanking like mad!

Users who are viewing this thread