Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What a kik member made me do today

• Thread starterTxMatureHotWife
  • Start date

TxMatureHotWife

TxMatureHotWife4BigCocks
Beloved Member
I sent him the first pic from work. He sent me videos of him stroking his big beautiful cock, cumming and cumming. He made me beg for his cock and cum. I will ask his permission to post the videos here.

He made me play with myself and beg for him to fuck me, in front of my Hubby and everyone in the kik group. He made me beg for him to tell me that he owns my old worn out and well used ***** pussy.

He made me cum again and again, soaking my panties. He made me post a pic of them in the kik group for everyone to see, including my Hubby. All of this happened in my office.

I will be sending him some very nasty things later. 😍

Spreading with Thong.png
Screenshot_20240916-112234_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240916-140153_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240905-144020_Kik.jpg

Reactions: tnmilfman
TxMatureHotWife said:
I sent him the first pic from work. He sent me videos of him stroking his big beautiful cock, cumming and cumming. He made me beg for his cock and cum. I will ask his permission to post the videos here.

He made me play with myself and beg for him to fuck me, in front of my Hubby and everyone in the kik group. He made me beg for him to tell me that he owns my old worn out and well used ***** pussy.

He made me cum again and again, soaking my panties. He made me post a pic of them in the kik group for everyone to see, including my Hubby. All of this happened in my office.

Spreading with Thong.png
I'm here, Baby. I tried you on kik.

TxMatureHotWife said:

Spreading with Thong.png
Just one of the nasty pics I sent him. 😍

20240916_195623.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread