• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what a BBC *****.....

• Thread startersilkysweetslit
  • Start date

silkysweetslit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2006
I knew that I was in trouble the minute I opened the door. The six black men waiting inside along with my Master made it abundantly clear to me. This was no ordinary evening. As the door closed I could see them moving from their seats toward me. My clothing was slid from my body one item at a time until I stood naked before them. My Master slipped the leather mask over my head and kissed my lips softly before telling me to do as I was told. I was allowed to keep only my shoes. 6 inch black stilettos were the only thing between me and the men in the room. I felt myself being ****** to my knees then pushed forward. All of the hands in the room were on me at once. Handling me like produce. Cupping my breasts and feeling the weight of them, pulling my ass cheeks apart and fingering the outer rim of my tight puckered asshole. It was not unlike some cattle auction. The way the cows are pushed prodded and poked with no say-so what-so-ever.
I was told in very matter of fact ways to shake my breasts, wiggle my ass, open my mouth and various other demeaning things. I could hear them talking among themselves and discussing all that they were seeing. Things like she’s got a nice set of tits. It was a little odd to hear myself being talked about by this many men. I couldn’t hide the fact that I was becoming excited. Being naked they could see all my hard nipples and wet pussy. They could see my skin flushed. They could see me shudder when their hands brushed over my skin.
I was told to open my eyes. When I did the small glass tubes for the breast pump were placed in my hand. One of the men in the room slid lube on my nipples. I knew that I was to put them onto my nipples and hold them there until the pump took my sensitive nipples far into them. The pump sucked them into the tubes until they were burning from the pressure and had to be at least a half inch longer than they were before. I instinctively placed my hands at the small of my back to thrust my heavy titties out so that they could see them better. I was told to get on all fours. When I moved to the new position I could feel the cool glass ass plug being pushed against my tightly closed hole. I whimpered softly when it was pushed inside. I knew that the entire room at that point could see the pink butterfly that was on the end of it as I was ordered to wiggle my ass and crawl in a circle so they could all get a good look.
Next I was pushed onto my back with no warning and the cuffs were on my ankles before I knew what was happening. I knew where this was going. My legs were pulled over my head and far apart and tied in place so that everyone can see my filthy pussy. My filthy dirty little cunt was oozing juices all over the place. My legs were pulled far enough apart that my groin ached from the pressure. I couldn’t even try to get comfortable because I knew my comfort was not the issue. I was on display for their pleasure not mine. I wondered what the ass-plug looked like. I wondered about that right up until I felt the freezing cold glass dildo was being pushed inside my hot pussy. It was cold enough that it took all of my attention. It felt like the inside of my pussy was burning. I thought it would drive me crazy as it was pushed in and pulled out of me. There was nothing I could do to help it. My hips started to move slowly even with the freezing cold of the glass. The hateful pump sucking relentlessly at my sore nipples begging for all my attention and it has to share the attention with the coldness of the dildo in my cunt. Burning on one end freezing on the other was enough to drive me insane.
The men were taking turns using the glass dildo on me. Pulling it all the way out then pushing it back in and with every stroke it warmed a little more. I tired to disguise the fact that I was about to cum. My clit was as stiff as the glass of the toys jammed in both my holes. I could feel my heart beating in my clit. I heard my Master saying to me from across the room “go ahead you filthy cunt you can touch your pussy. Let all these strangers see you cum really hard.” When I reached my hands between my legs to touch my clit as my hole was being invaded it was only seconds until I was on the edge. I could hear myself saying “FUCK ME HARDER… FUCK MY DIRTY CUNT. MAKE ME YOUR FILTY *****. USE MY HOLE. LET ME CUM THEN FUCK ME AGAIN. I WANT ALL YOUR COCKS. USE ME LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT UNTIL I’M SWIMMING IN ALL OF YOUR CUM.” That is exactly what I wanted. I wanted all their cocks inside me. Two or three at a time inside my holes. I wanted them to fuck me so hard they would feel bad about it later. I wanted them to pull my hair and bite into my neck and shoulders. It was right then when it happened. I was cumming all over myself. It was gushing out around the dildo and when he pulled it out it was oozing down to the floor leaving me in a puddle.
After that one of the men came over and loosened the cups from my nipples to ****** the stretched nipples. He rolled them between his fingers and admired how well the pump had worked. He leaned over to chew on them making them even more sore. The men all moved around closer to me now. Each one with their cocks in their hands and pre-cum oozing from the tips. The all reached in and pulled at my skin. They teased my nipples and pulled at my hair and smacked at my ass and thighs. I was still reeling from the orgasm I had just had and even all the harsh treatment couldn’t make the feeling between my legs go away it only made it worse.
The plug in my asshole was quickly pulled out leaving my asshole gaping open for them all to look at. Even this ******* I didn’t feel any less turned on. My nipples were driving me crazy. The fingers were teasing them the mouths were teasing them. I could feel my asshole being filled again but this time it wasn’t glass. This time it was a thick black cock. It was pushing itself into me. It was filling my asshole up so far I was thankful that I had the plug had loosened it. It was easier for me to take this inside me because of the plug. I couldn’t see this cock but it had to be at least 10 inches long and as thick as a coke can. He was pounding away at me. There were 5 other cocks in the room demanding attention three dangling in my face while I licked their balls and assholes. Sucking the swollen balls into my mouth one at a time and stroking the other two cocks at that same time. It was enough to make me crazy. I couldn’t even keep track of whose cock belonged to whom. The three men with balls dangling in my face were stroking their own cocks over my face. I couldn’t speak or even move except for my hands on the two cocks I was stroking. My hips rolled against the cock in my ass as best as they could with my legs pulled so far apart. I could feel that cock getting firmer and harder as he stroked me harder and faster. When he buried that fat black cock deep inside my ass filled it with his hot sticky white cum I came again and could feel it dripping out of my pussy. I could feel his cum seeping out of my ass around his thick cock. He pulled out slowly leaving my asshole gapped open for the room again. One of the cocks in my face moved away and I felt it slip snuggly inside the gapped hole the last cock had left and it felt like it only took a few strokes before he grabbed onto my legs and emptied his cock into my ass. I had the cum of two men inside my ass and I wasn’t sure how many more would cum in there before the night was over. Not a single cock had been inside my pussy only inside my aching ass. The next cock was bigger than the first and made me cry out when he pushed it all at once to the balls inside me. While he pumped away my tits bounced making my nipples ache even more. Now I had one cock in my asshole one in each hand and one forcing my head back so that it could fuck my throat like the one at the other in. They both pumped forward at the same time forcing me to take every inch of both at once. I kept stroking the two in my hands even with all the bouncing and being force-fed cock at both ends. The only noises were of balls slapping against my ass and my gagging on the cock in my throat. Both of these cocks unloaded at once and I gagged on the cum pouring down my throat while I felt another load empty into my burning asshole.
My ordeal wasn’t over just yet. My legs were lowered down and I was ****** to straddle my Master’s fat cock and lower my soaking wet pussy down onto him. I could feel my clit pushed against his pelvic bone and he pulled me down close enough to him that he could suck my eraser like nipples into his mouth. Sucking on them, knowing that they were already sore he did this to tease me. The torture was like heaven even when I felt the biggest cock yet pushing against my already sore back door. When it pushed inside my ass I felt my pussy tighten against my Master. The black man at my back pushed me even harder down onto my Master’s cock. They both pumped away at me like I was a blow up doll. Words like fuck me harder yes fuck me so hard give me all that black cock in my asshole. Make me cum all over my Master’s big fat cock. My pussy juice is already leaking out on him make me cum on him. Both cocks pushing more quickly inside me. After teasing them and sucking their balls while they watched the other men fuck me raw was enough to get them to the edge. I was screaming FUCK ME FUCK ME YES FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT I’M SUCH A DIRTY ***** FUCK ME. GIVE ME THAT DICK. YES YES YES YES YES YES AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH………
After they both blew their loads the extra men dressed and left and I spent the rest of the evening with their cum dripping out of me while I lay in my Master’s arms as content as I had ever been in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread