Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wench fun

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date

wench

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2006
We met this guy at a party late last year. Wench said she had to have him so I arranged it. thought we had lost the pics, but Wench keeps them close to remind her. He was big:eek:
More if you want to see them. i`ll have to get permission though:p

Attachments

• x00003.jpg
    x00003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,504
Hot slut

This girl knows how to handle dicks.... she should be in the centre of a gangbang... Hub arrange her some c*cks. We'll be surprised and thrilled about her skills & her orgasms..... ^)_(^

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hot

She is a beauty. Very sexy. More pics!

Wench

That is a smoking little Hot Wife. She seems to how to take a cock. She is eating pussy man. I sure want to see more. Pie shot? okdeacon

hot wife

your wife is drop dead hot!!!! man is looks like she knows how to enjoy herself!!! HONEY YOU ARE HOT!!!! :D

Glad to see her again

I am glad you have pictures. Is she still with her bull or is she back.
Please, post more pictures, since I cannot meet you. Are you ever comin to america?

more pics

No pie pics Okd .. sorry. Wench only allows cum on her tits and sometimes face! We will cum across the pond one day. Here is the end of this session. wench has arranged a session this weekend:p. I`m to bring the camera. The guy who we know well is the only guy Wench lets shag her a*** and that includes me!!!!

Damn THIS is hot

Please keep posting and maybee some close-up's ? :)

did he doo her BB?

we are SO turned on here in Denmark :)

Love T& K

Ellington333

Your Wife Is One Sexy Slut. I Know You Must Have Enjoyed Beating Your Meat Watching Her Get A Good Big Dick Pounding. When You Brought Her Back Home, Did You Enjoy Licking And Sucking Out Her Cum-filled Cunt And Then Getting You Sloppy Seconds?

Damn fine.

She's got a body built for sheer fuckability.

You are a lucky hombre. She handled that huge slab of cock well.

can`t do close ups we keep exceeding the limit. will send some via email if you like. love denmark esp christiana. or is that place no more/
hugs wench

wow,your wife is so fucking horny,you are so lucky she fucks over cocks and makes you a cuckold.Any creampie shots,bet you loved cleaning her afterwards,would be nice to see her with a big black cock stretching her ass.:D

Users who are viewing this thread