• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

well i am the wife:)

• Thread startercumoverme68
  • Start date

cumoverme68

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2008
www4.kinghost.com
i love cum and monitor pictures email me cumoverme68@yahoo.com

nothing turns me on more than a hard cock over my picture

Attachments

• SO2942.jpg
    SO2942.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 980
  • SO3238.jpg
    SO3238.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 935
  • SO3611.jpg
    SO3611.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 666
  • SO3800.jpg
    SO3800.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 802
  • SO3830.jpg
    SO3830.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,914
Looking good baby. Mind if I dive in face first

Thats it, most beautiful boobs, shape and size. Nice, firm, self suporting, You can through your bras away.

Um, you are "the" wife...—? But thanks for posting your photos.

You're beautiful, Ms. Comeoverme. Thanks for posting your photos... very nice. But, regarding "I am the wife".... whose wife are you? Or, more to the point, who are you? What region do you live in?

Best wishes—
Custer

Very pretty pussy but I would rather put my load in your hole than on a piece of paper!

So far I am liking what I see, any chance we could see more. I would love to lick that pussy and then fuck it till you came over and over!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome

wow your so damn hot i would love to clean that sweet pussy of yours, sexy

wow you look truly delicious. your pussy looks like it would accomoodate and realy enjoy a thick cock. i would love to give you my nice thick cock, preferably while your husband watched so i could shame him.

Wow

One of the most beautiful women I have ever come across. What a gorgeous natuaral redhead.

Loooooooooooooove it!!!

:eek:

I am the wife????

i may be wrong but if somebody else can take a closer look at the first and last picture, they don't appear to be of the same woman, in fact none of them look like the same person. will somebody correct me if i am wrong.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread