Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Well hung in Columbus, Ohio

• Thread starterironmann1100
  • Start date

ironmann1100

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2007
Well hung, handsome brotha looking for hot wives, gfs, or single females for some hot fun in Columbus, Ohio. I will also travel for fun. If you like what you see and are interested, send me a pvt message or email me at ironmann1100@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from all you hot women.

Attachments

• hung.jpg
    hung.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 363
I am sure you are not gay but wanted to compliment you on your equipment sir

Hey Ironman, you'd make a perfect candidate to attend my parties. How many of the ones below could you make?

Oreo Private Party Schedule:

September 28th, in Portsmouth, Ohio: Tony & Teresa: 3 black males

September 29th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Rudy & Leslie: 6 black males

October 5th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Gary and Debbie: 5 black males

October 6th, Portsmouth, Ohio: “Kitten.” 4 black males needed

October 12th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Mack & Holly 2 black males.

October 13th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Sarah: 4 black males

October 19th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Wendy: 2 black males

October 20th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Mike & Cindy: 5 black males

October 27th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Gidget: 3 black males

November 3rd, Portsmouth, Ohio: Todd & Shelley: 4 black males

November 10th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Erin: 4 black males

Other private parties will be held, at some point, for: Valerie, Chris, Barbi (from http://www.barbisluttyadventures.com), Dee, Lisa, Donna, Kay, Susan, Julianna, Jo, Joanne, Katie (Katie’s party will be in Cambridge, Ohio), Kelly (Kelly’s party will be in a location to be determined but not in Portsmouth) and one to be rescheduled for Sue. Other parties are being planned and will be added the more concrete and finalized they become.

Please note that all OREO “open” parties have been cancelled until further notice. I am simply getting too many requests for private parties and need the weekends the open parties would occupy for the couples who have requested parties. The open parties simply haven’t attracted the interest or attendance numbers to warrant holding them in place of these private events. At such a time as the private requests die down or a clamoring for the open parties is made by the members, they may be started again.

If you are a couple who would like a private BBC party thrown for the wife or girlfriend, or a black male who would like to be considered for attendance, just send an email to oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com with a few photos (include at least one showing your face) and a cell/contact number. Couples should also include a prospective date they would like the party to be held on so I can see if their preferred date is available. The same criterion applies for single white women wanting a party thrown. E-mails should have “Party for Your Name” in the subject line if a female or couple and “Party on corresponding date to the party you wish to attend” if from a black male. They should read like this:

To: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com
Subject: Party for Jane

Or:

To: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com
Subject: Party on 0/0/0

Thanks!
~Don~

Don, I would be able to attend the parties in Oct and Nov. Let's keep in touch bro.

Hey Turtle, check me out on swinglifestyle.com (vanilla_thrilla) and if you want a private party thrown for the wife just drop me a line.

Users who are viewing this thread