Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

we were out to dance but the night turn right

• Thread starterItalianslutwife
  • Start date

Italianslutwife

Patrizia, is she slutty enough?
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2022
We gone out to dance, a relaxed night for us. But she meet a guy that turn her on. He understand how slutty is Patrizia and suggest a relaxing walk on the beach for us, himself and a fiend.
As we walk in a out of view area he stop, keep her hand and pull toward himself. She quietly did; when close he caress and slide fingers from face to neck to cleavage and tits.
Pics suggest how the temperature rise up.
Did someone have the same not planned lucky end for a soft relaxed night out??

CIMG0660_W_1.jpg CIMG0663_W.jpg CIMG0664_W.jpg CIMG0667_W.JPG CIMG0669_W.jpg CIMG0669c_W.JPG CIMG0669d_W.jpg CIMG0671_W.jpg CIMG0677_W.jpg CIMG0678_W.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, GFtoShare and yayayaya
Italianslutwife said:
We gone out to dance, a relaxed night for us. But she meet a guy that turn her on. He understand how slutty is Patrizia and suggest a relaxing walk on the beach for us, himself and a fiend.
As we walk in a out of view area he stop, keep her hand and pull toward himself. She quietly did; when close he caress and slide fingers from face to neck to cleavage and tits.
Pics suggest how the temperature rise up.
Did someone have the same not planned lucky end for a soft relaxed night out??

CIMG0660_W_1.jpg CIMG0663_W.jpg CIMG0664_W.jpg CIMG0667_W.JPG CIMG0669_W.jpg CIMG0669c_W.JPG CIMG0669d_W.jpg CIMG0671_W.jpg CIMG0677_W.jpg CIMG0678_W.jpg
i did. i lived in indonesia and my indonesian gf did not know how much of a slut she was. i ******* her in a bar in kuta, bali, and she was embarresed but much more aroused. men surrounded her and touched her, tits and pussy, but not more. on a nekst holiday we met the hotel maanger at the bar, and she initiated touching. he invited us at his room and she acted as if she resisited but she was encouraging us to not accep her resistance.

i do travel. i like to have a drink and adventure with patrizia and you

Users who are viewing this thread