Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Was this my first cuckolding?

• Thread starterjohnrousher
  • Start date
J

johnrousher

Okay,

When I was in highschool and then attended a local community college I had a group of close friends, both men and women that I ran around with. One of the girls and I hit it off, but she was a year older than me.

I knew that during her junior year, my sophomore year, she dated one of the guys in our group. They broke it off the summer before her senior year and we started dating. I found out that she never had sex with him but gave him blow jobs almost every time they went out.

Well, we started dating and would do some heavy petting that ended up with her giving me a hand job from time to time and maybe licking my dick but never letting me cum in her mouth. Well, once during her senior year we had a fight and broke up. She went out with another guy from our group and I found out that she blew him on the date and swallowed.....at the time I thought it was just to make me mad.

We ended up getting back together but toward the end of her senior year she wanted to go to a senior formal that only the seniors from our school could go to. She asked if another guy from our group could take her but just as friends. It turns out that he brought her flowers, they had a good time and I saw them leave, even taking pictures of them before they left.

She came to my house the next morning and told me that they had a great time dancing and left to go to his house with a few others to watch a movie. He ended up kissing her and then he felt her up and dropped her dress off her shoulders and started sucking on her nipples. She ended up going down on her knees and while he played with her tits she sucked him off and swallowed. A few hours later when he took her home she gave him another bj and swallowed before she went inside just to thank him for the evening.

She told me that when she swallowed the other guys it was because she couldn't let them cum on her or make a mess so it was all she could think of doing. That I thought was odd since she always carried tissues for me to cum in when she whacked me off.

We ended up dating for another two years and in that time we broke up once and she sucked off the only other guy in our group that hadn't cum in her mouth. So everytime we went out all the guys and girls knew that all my friends had deposited their seed in her mouth.

When I got out of college I ended up moving away. I can only wonder if I would had eventually married her and become a real cuckold if I had stayed.

So would you consider this my first step in being a cuckold?

It certainly was a very good start, and would have led to a full relationship :)

The not swallowing the husband seems almost a traditional thing for cuck wives to do to their husbands. I don't know if it is a lack of respect or a feeling of security in the relationship and not having to bother as a result. Perhaps a combination of the two?

Either way, she sounds a gem and a sad loss to a potential cuck.

are cuckolds made or born?

Yeah, this sounds like the sort of thing that happened to me along the way with various girlfriends and friends who talked to me like I was "just one of the girls."

Although, for me, when it's bold infidelity, that didn't work for me. But when the sex with other guys was done boldly so I would know about it by girls who knew I wanted to be with them... Then for some reason that had a bitter sweet sexy appeal to it.

The swallowing and not swallowing thing is an odd twist. You know they say the difference between "like" and "love" is spit or swallow.

How do you feel about it and her now?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pattern is There

John, from the read it seems that you are the sort of guy who lets a woman walk all over you. I would say that have indeed experienced the essence of cuckolding. Done properly, these women will find you as you go through life.

The thing is to just be a nice guy and let them take advantage of you. Most women I think enjoy this to some extent. learn to let go of any jealousies and the rest will follow.

Users who are viewing this thread