• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Was my wife creampied?

• Thread starterjxndxe
  • Start date

jxndxe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2010
I am out of town and asked for some pussy pictures. This is what I got. Does it look like she was fucked and filled, or is it just me?

Attachments

• 3photo.jpg
    3photo.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 695
Yes for sure it is cream-pie. On the flip side of the coin, she could have just masturbated.

kyracer said:
Yes for sure it is cream-pie. On the flip side of the coin, she could have just masturbated.

Well that is not much of an answer. Are you trying to spare my feelings by saying she might have just rubbed one out? If so, don't. I would just like to know for sure. It is kind of hot if she was fucked.

:confused: Well just looking at a picture of a pussy I can not read minds. I see some cream around the clit but other then what you told me I can not tell.
I think you have to think back and remember if you have ever known if she has ever rubbed her muff to please before.
If I saw a picture of my wives pussy picture she sent me. If her pussy looked wet like the picture you posted I would know she had been fucked. Yes that would be a hard on from hell!

Honestly, it does look like it. However you know your wife better than any of us. Could she look like this by pleasuring herself?

Ok. So should I just pretend I don't know, and act like its her cum? This is a huge turn on. I want to see it in person. Anybody with insight please advise.

I think you should assume that she got fucked by a stud and you are on the sidelines waiting for secondhand slut goods. I know that would turn me on.

Does this look like she let someone cum in her also? I took this right after she got home from work...a few years ago.

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 517
I dont think it looks like, she just looks like her cum is a bit creamy. Why dont you just ask her

i dont think so,may be she was just wet while taking the pic for you

Definitely YES!

jxndxe said:
I am out of town and asked for some pussy pictures. This is what I got. Does it look like she was fucked and filled, or is it just me?

That is cream pie
Do you like?

I never tasted her after she was fucked, as far as I know anyway. I know I have been rock hard constantly since she sent me this picture.

Thats most definetly her cum bro. Thats not another mans jizz. You should be able to tell if your a man by now lol

No creampie my friend, but she is.OBVIOUSLY very aroused.

No proof there

1st just looks her cum.
2nd doesn't like anything other than her being aroused.

Just my humble opinion, but you know what they say about opinions :D

If you want her to do it talk to her then you need to decide if you are going to control it or just be a cuck!

Users who are viewing this thread