Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wanting to show her off.....

• Thread starterLokytock
  • Start date

Lokytock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2006
Have been trying to get Jenn to take another guy while I watch. So far, just one blowjob. She didn't finish him in her mouth, but jacked him with her tits. That's it so far. What do you all think?? If you feel you need to email her, she's at kittythnx@yahoo.com. I told her I'd probably give out her email, just don't be crude or she won't respond.

08-1245422669T.jpg

On our honeymoon back in 02, Jenn decided to get some sun. The guy was a pool attendant who just "HAD" to get her a new towel....

08-1241584506T.jpg

Other things!!!

I would bet there were other things that pool guy wanted to help her with. lol. To bad she wasn't ready then. You could have had some really hot pictures of her doing him. I bet that pool guy gets lots of pussy at that resort.

Just us, no no she still hasn't taken another man.....

08-1221233540T.jpg

A good shot of my wife's beautiful boobies......

08-1247037133T.jpg

This was Jenn getting dressed to go to lunch at Morton's in San Antonio....

15-0644232939T.jpg

Well I'd love to send her an email and give her something else ... but too bad she's too far away :rolleyes:

she looks great. I would take her on another vacation if I were you

When the boobs were distributed and her name was sounded, she yelled twice ”HERE” "HERE".
You are young, with a little patience you will eventually see her getting pleasured by an other cock. Just bringing up the idea again and again. She is defiantly hotwife material. Good looking, big boobs, and the men will turn their heads. She will draw attention .

Last edited by a moderator:
A weekend trip to college station, texas. Jenn took it off for a quick shot before some college kids started exiting the building. So HOT!!!

08-1237506268T.jpg

This is a close up, but not of another guy because she has yet to cuck me. Anyway, took this with a HD JVC digicam, excellent quality, if I do say so myself.

17-1006112871T.jpg

she's on her way

sounds like she'll be fucking other guys in no time, especially if she's giving them head

Jenn, just getting out of the bath. Gotta love that smile.

08-0613578819L.jpg

great tits - she needs milking and I would love to do it.

Is everyone here fucking retarded?? The head is clearly photoshopped onto another womans body. FUCK....:mad:

luv2cuck2005 said:
Is everyone here fucking retarded?? The head is clearly photoshopped onto another womans body. FUCK....:mad:

Guy, what are you talking about????

Do you really think I get my wife to pose EXACTLY like another pic......

Besides, I don't need to prove anything. The proof is in what she has done...

Users who are viewing this thread