Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wanting the Thoughts and Feelings of the Wives

• Thread starterElysiana
  • Start date

Elysiana

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2010
Hi There,

I am seeking to understand the psychological aspects of what takes couples into the cuckold lifestyle. Particularly, I want to hear from the wives, I want their honest statements on how they feel as they moved into the fantasy, why they did it, how they feel about their husbands as opposed to their lovers, and what and how they reciprocate (if anything) back into the relationship.

Please note...I will respond to all replies with equal candour and honesty.

I thank you in anticipation...

No! I am not female, and thus, I am not this Julie. I have been reading through the threads, and really, really, shaking with rage at some of them.

On page 101, I read the thread of a couple whose husband wanted his wife to cuck him. From what I read there, she went ahead and did it once, did not enjoy it, and neither of them have made any more replies to the forum. So I guess the lifestyle is not suitable for all (perhaps he [they] came to their senses?)

Still, we are left with the many males who actually desire to be a cuckold. Who are happy to hand over the sexual pleasure that they should be giving to their wives to some other guy. Meanwhile, there are coloured fellows lining up, slavishly licking their lips at all the white females self-intoxicated with the fantasy of their alleged bigger penises, and how it must feel to be swollen by one. It's an abberation in the mind, and a self-loathing one at that.

The reality is, it isn't simply the husband who fails to fulfill the wife's sexual needs, but equally, it is the wife also, who is failing the husband's sexual needs. If it was simply a medical condition or something anatomical, it could be fixed with surgery or medicinal treatment, but truly, we are talking a psychological abberation here. Be under no illusion or fantasy...the reality is, the wife is as much to blame as the husband for the abberation.

I can't help feeling that I am missing something of a point of understanding on the issue. I am not after people responding with excuses and pithy rationale to explain why they pursue this lifestyle...I want candour and honesty about feeling and emotion, which is somehow clouded over after the initial first experience. There is absolutely no way the wife can handle or take charge of the male self-esteem. Each cuckold wife needs to understand that the lifestyle they pursue, the extra-marital sex cheating, etc, all continues on the say so and consent of the cuckold. What happens when he says no more?

cuckoldinpanties said:
Really reads like Julie is back :rolleyes: Look at the previous postings here.

Yup, kind of what I was thinking. ;)

There's nothing to see here, Elysiana. Now kindly move along, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Nope ...

cuckoldinpanties said:
Really reads like Julie is back :rolleyes: Look at the previous postings here.

Drop it, please. It is not the same person. Unless he/she moved almost 7000 kilometers over the seas...

marys_pet said:
Yup, kind of what I was thinking. ;)

There's nothing to see here, Elysiana. Now kindly move along, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Easy now... Everyone is welcomed on these forums, unless it does not follow the rules... I don't see any breaking of the rules in that post...

Users who are viewing this thread