• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanting her to Play Online

• Thread starterDallasJ
  • Start date

DallasJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hey y'all, I've been sharing pics of my wife online for a while and it's a real turn on. She let's me take pics and knows that I share (she doesn't know how often though). She enjoys RP in bed and we talk a lot about her in various situations with other men. I know she enjoys the fantasy, it's an obvious enjoyment...

I really want her to get involved online with me. Maybe starting with a real time chat and photo share, hopefully evolving into cam play. I don't want to scare her off though and have found it difficult to find the right forum or guy to make this a reality. Every forum has too many other women and kink that she's not gonna like. Every guy I chat with ends up getting into kink that she's not gonna like.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr, koa, genuinepleasure and 1 other person
I've been trying to get my wife to chat and flirt and find potential partners online for several years now, and she just doesn't get into it.

It seems weird to me, because she does some social media, and chats with friends and stuff by text all the time, but where sexual stuff is concerned, the electronic/web based conversations and activities just don't excite her, and she gets irritated and moves on long before she gets to the point of meeting anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr, genuinepleasure and Gaezel
Bishot said:
I've been trying to get my wife to chat and flirt and find potential partners online for several years now, and she just doesn't get into it.

It seems weird to me, because she does some social media, and chats with friends and stuff by text all the time, but where sexual stuff is concerned, the electronic/web based conversations and activities just don't excite her, and she gets irritated and moves on long before she gets to the point of meeting anyone.
Do you think it's the platform that's turning her off or is the convo just not doing it for her? I'm concerned about both with getting my wife involved. If anything about it ends up being a turn off it'll be a big set back in getting her to open up and fly her freak flag...

DallasJ said:
Do you think it's the platform that's turning her off or is the convo just not doing it for her? I'm concerned about both with getting my wife involved. If anything about it ends up being a turn off it'll be a big set back in getting her to open up and fly her freak flag...
If she does this on her own terms, she will definitely encounter guys she’s not into, but there will be others she definitely will be into and find fun. when they are open and do it on their own terms, it’s fun to watch them evolve!

Reactions: MrSeagull and DallasJ
DallasJ said:

I think my wife just doesn't get attracted or turned on to any degree without a live person to interact with, or at least talking with someone she knows in person and there is some established attraction between them. She just doesn't make that initial connection with a person through digital communication.

Reactions: lookinaround
Bishot said:
I think my wife just doesn't get attracted or turned on to any degree without a live person to interact with, or at least talking with someone she knows in person and there is some established attraction between them. She just doesn't make that initial connection with a person through digital communication.
Ah, I see. I'm hoping for this to become an extension of the rp my wife and I already have in bed. Like the connection with someone else isn't as important as us simply knowing that someone is there enjoying. Does she rp in bed with this fantasy or is the whole concept a turn off for her? A lot of women just aren't gonna be into this stuff...

Reactions: JimboJam
DallasJ said:
Ah, I see. I'm hoping for this to become an extension of the rp my wife and I already have in bed. Like the connection with someone else isn't as important as us simply knowing that someone is there enjoying. Does she rp in bed with this fantasy or is the whole concept a turn off for her? A lot of women just aren't gonna be into this stuff...

She does enjoy the role play, and the fantasy of fucking other men, whether the subject is us in a threesome, or her going out on her own.
We have had a few threesomes for real, and she has tested the waters with a couple of younger guys on her own, but it fizzled both times.
Honestly, she enjoys the idea of it more than she has enjoyed it for real, so far. But she has gone beyond fantasy, well beyond in the case of the threesomes.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I like the idea, my wife has played once online with another woman. Send me a pm. Would love to help if I can.

Bottomcuck said:
If she does this on her own terms, she will definitely encounter guys she’s not into, but there will be others she definitely will be into and find fun. when they are open and do it on their own terms, it’s fun to watch them evolve!
Yep, my wife cammed with a few duds, but once she found a guy who could hold a conversation while talking her out of her underwear, she was well away.

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr, genuinepleasure and Bottomcuck
DallasJ said:
Hey y'all, I've been sharing pics of my wife online for a while and it's a real turn on. She let's me take pics and knows that I share (she doesn't know how often though). She enjoys RP in bed and we talk a lot about her in various situations with other men. I know she enjoys the fantasy, it's an obvious enjoyment...

I really want her to get involved online with me. Maybe starting with a real time chat and photo share, hopefully evolving into cam play. I don't want to scare her off though and have found it difficult to find the right forum or guy to make this a reality. Every forum has too many other women and kink that she's not gonna like. Every guy I chat with ends up getting into kink that she's not gonna like.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated!
Send me a private message, see what we can do for you and her

Users who are viewing this thread