Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Walked in on her

• Thread startergottahavefun
  • Start date

gottahavefun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2008
This weekend, we were hanging out with one of my friends. We had all had quite a few beers and smoked a little bit. My fiancee and I decided to go back to his house to hang out and drink some more. We got there and started drinking and what not when she asked me to go get her something from the store, thinking nothing of this i went to the store to grab her item. Coming back into the house all was relatively quiet except when i got to his room. She was naked on her back getting fucked by his huge dick. This suprised the hell out of me and i wasnt sure what to do. She had me come over and started sucking my dick while he was pounding her from behind. She had come so many times she said that she lost count. So hes fucking her doggystyle when i orgasm and they hop on the bed. He puts her on her back agains and lifts her legs up and fucked her really hard until they both came. One of the most interesting nights of my life. We didnt take pictures but i have one i can share from when we had a 4some.

Lets hear your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
pic

here is a pic of her , from when we had a 4some

Attachments

• fucked cunt.jpg
    fucked cunt.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,092
very uplifting scenario

Hey, just thought I would pop a reply to this ...

Certainly was a very nice read ... really got my blood pumping ... any more scenarios would be greatly appreciated.

Other men fucking girlfriend

I had a similar experience several years ago, when I went to the apartment of a gal I was fucking and found her getting fucked already. She was too far gone to see me standing there, but the guy did. He just smiled and kept on fucking her.

When he finished, he pulled his prick out and asked if I wanted a piece of her then. I said I would wait as we had a dinner date. She cleaned up and he left and we went to dinner. She told me that he was one of her regular fucks, and that hoped I didn't mind.

He and I became friends and eventually had no problem fucking in front of each other, and even "enjoying" her together. She has since moved on, but I do see him occasionally, and we smile and chat about the days when we were sharing D's big pussy!

Wow

Very hot and sexy lady. You lucky fucker. Enjoy her as she will be a wonderful hot wife. The joys will be unlimited. I enjoy the fact and find it very hot that she made the decision to send you to the store so your buddy could fuck her. This is some good stuff. She has a beautiful pussy, looks as tasty as honey.:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread