Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Visiting DC in August and looking for fun

• Thread startercplforblck
  • Start date

cplforblck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 21, 2006
We will be in DC for a few days in August and looking for some fun - hopefuly with a few black men or another couple :) .. Any takers?

Attachments

• img_0159 (3).jpg
    img_0159 (3).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_0156 (4).jpg
    IMG_0156 (4).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,480
  • 11 (3).jpg
    11 (3).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 876
dc blk bull

my my my just saw your post DC is reprsented up in here.been on vacation.i'm a 6'5''250lb blk bull that loves fucking white pussy.yahoo profile is alsblk9 and i have 10 blk studs available if u want a gangfuck. hit me up. peace al

Damn she looks good!

Nothing better than a sexy white wife dressed in stockings and heels and waiting for a big black man! Im in D.C., when in Aug are you going to be here? check my full profile on yahoo under Nastyblack34, shoot me an IM or an email at nastyblack34@yahoo.com, Im experienced with older MWFs, she looks great, Love sexy dress, public play, mild to wild, hard pounding, Im 6'2", 195lbs, fit, medium complexion, professional, educated, clean, and hung 10.5" and thick. name is Jay Woods, look forward to meating you.

please let me know when you plan to be in the area. I can pack you a nice treat.

Hello, the pic of your wife is very nice. She's my type. Is she still in the DC area?

You are a fine looking lady we would love to take care of your needs we are in northern va close to dc and would take very good care of you please let us know

hi its Dean from NYC we were chatting and you got booted so here is my email blkcaramel06@yahoo.com let me know if you want to hook up when you get to NYC

Users who are viewing this thread