Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Video of me for your nasty comments

• Thread starterTheLummox
  • Start date

TheLummox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2006
I want a bbc so bad I can taste it. Tell me what you think about my video. I'm 19, and have only had two lovers in my life

Welcome comments from anyone...

I've removed the link seeing as no one seemed interested.

many do not follow video links as often we find thye are commercila in nature and used to temp peeps into viewing and PAYING for something they were not really looking for. there are other sites if you reallt ARE interested in bbc? though I am surprised oyu havent been bombarded with requests is this becuase they have checked and you really are trying to lure the peeps inot a sex site?

megarotic

no..It was a free video, downloadable from a file hosting site. It's a good one too...I'll put the link to download it again, if enough people really want it...Here's a pic, for now..or a tease..

here it is...

click the link. it'll take you right to the download page...

Remember to comment after viewing...

I've removed the link for the video...Here are some more pics though..Enjoy!

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Dude you were just posting in JULY about how you are a guy with a girlfriend and now you are a 19 year old semi-virgin who knows terms like BBC and "cuckold" all the while saying shit like a guy.

Get your story straight.

That's understandable, since we BOTH use the same account. :p

Users who are viewing this thread