Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

very shy wife

• Thread starterwny_donna
  • Start date
W

wny_donna

hi this is donna my wife of 14yrs she is very shy and has never been blacked but i can always get her going with her black dildo she begs for it and tells me she would do anything then after she goes back on what she has said anybody have any ideas how to handle her??

Attachments

• Donna.jpg
    Donna.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 443
  • Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
i started the same way

thats how my hubby got me interested with a blk dildo.. and i too went back on my word for a few months untill trying blk... my problem was i need to trust that my hubby was serious when he said that he wanted this for us, once i was secure in knowing he wanted me blacked i did it and we love it..

just continute to talk to her, oh and kep using that dildo on her too...lol

KC

• Love
Whatever you do don't rush her. Coach her but don't rush her. I don't know where you are but when she's ready let me know. I'm in Rochester, NY

• Love
greetings WNY wife

this is onyxmega

how r u you
6'4/245/ wellendowed toronto mandingo

head of the toronto mandingo group

• Love
get her black pregnant

would love to give her a black baby in her sexy body keep talking her into being blacked ok

• Love
nice pics of your wife

like how anothe post say keep talking to her and she will turn around give her time and wen she is ready let me know where you guys are would love to hit that body up wiht my chocolate candy

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread