Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

very frustrated housewife

• Thread starter1sttimer4blk
  • Start date

1sttimer4blk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
please help, as you can see my husband is useless, iam looking for big blk men with huge cocks and lots of stamina and cum for amazing sex.
iam i only dreaming or can it happen.
please leave comments and be as cruel as you like about hubby he loves to be humilated and wants to be a cuckold.
jenny.xxxx

Attachments

• maggot cock.JPG
    maggot cock.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 372
  • tiny.JPG
    tiny.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 521
  • jun07.jpg
    jun07.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 665
  • pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 860
Wow

He actually tries to fuck you with that little nub? It looks like a thumb. He needs to move the fuck over and let a real dick have a piece of that ass. Step aside son, some real men got work to do here.....

Attachments

• uzi11b.jpg
    uzi11b.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 604
First I truly was feeling sorry for you and hubby. As we say here in Cowboy & Indian Country. God made men and then Sam Colt made them equal. But that dosent help in the fucking category.:eek: But PLEASE dont shine me on pretty woman. For when you ask can It really happen or am I day dreaming? Thats bullshit. You are so fucking hot you can have all the big cock you want and any fucking time you want it. Now get after it and give some of that pussy up. Its awful to keep that for just one man no matter what size his cock is. You and your sweet pussy deserve a copious amount of fuckin by BIG COCKS.:eek::D:p Now start the fucking and please share it with us. okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread